Is YF-19 Fold Booster the only fixed version?

wwkkim

Since when were the 19's ever faulty? :blink:

I still own my first release YF-19 (and 25th Edt.). It's still in one piece, and in perfect shape without any probs whatsoever - even after a fall from a 5-6 foot tall shelf.

Guess I must be lucky again...

I would hardly let 1 review influence my judgment in purchasing a figure. Especially when there is no photo evidence of so called "faults".

Edited by OmegaD3k

Since when were the 19's ever faulty? :blink:

I still own my first release YF-19 (and 25th Edt.). It's still in one piece, and in perfect shape without any probs whatsoever - even after a fall from a 5-6 foot tall shelf.

Guess I must be lucky again...

I would hardly let 1 review influence my judgment in purchasing a figure. Especially when there is no photo evidence of so called "faults".

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=21455 <_<

The first issue 1/60 yf-19 had a crooked gunpod mount in fighter mode. There was also some complaints about the neck fuselage being too tight and some people have reported breakages in that area.

Minor issues that have never been fixed, shoulders don't fit flush in fighter mode and neither do the intakes/hips in fighter mode to the fuselage. Both can be fixed if you're willing to remove some excess material from the appropriate areas.