Half Age Girls Macross Heroine BANDAI

Javier

mmmmmm half-aged girls...

Does that make sense?

Let's see, I'm 30... mmmm 15 year old girls....

Hey, if we're talking about Ranka that's about right isn't it? Maybe it's a fitting name after all.

Still... feels kinda creepy.

It's not a fetish and it's not eww guys - it's just completetist - read the description:

These are going to be figures of Ranka when she was a little girl (see the anime episode where she has the dream sequence remembering Brera, her mother and the Vajra attack), Sheryl as a little trash-grubbing orphan on Galaxy, and Klan Klan when she was little and played with Micheal.

Maybe we'll even get a little Micheal to go with Klan Klan? :)

I think it's a cute idea :)

Pete

Edited by VFTF1

Ranka looks the same, oddly enough. The Sheryl's kind of cute. Klan's sort of pointless since appearing half age is part of her character, and that figure is better endowed than the actuality. This isn't completest going by the costumes, it's fetish. Cute fetish.

Moe to the extreme.

Ranka looks the same, oddly enough. The Sheryl's kind of cute. Klan's sort of pointless since appearing half age is part of her character, and that figure is better endowed than the actuality. This isn't completest going by the costumes, it's fetish. Cute fetish.

Moe to the extreme.

He's just making an excuse so he doesn't seem like a fetishy pervert. I guess he wants to be known as a non-fetishy pervert.

Are you a lolicon? :ph34r: