Valks Peripherals...

ff95gj

Ahh sweet as!!!

Perhaps they will release a VF-1D Hikaru special without Minmay but with a two seater retracted add on?

I think it's sold by another company as an optional accessory pack for 3000yen. See the link in the blog to http://www.t-rextoys.co.jp/index.html

So I don't know if Yamato will release it under a partnership scheme. I can always hope. ^_^

Correction: I think T-rextoys is the sub-contractor for Yamato that does the CAD design for the Valks ^_^

See the link: http://www.t-rextoys.co.jp/contents.html

Getting interesting. Hmm...

Edited by blacklotus

It doesn't make any sense that the cock-pit is bigger than the VF-1's head. I mean, the pilot is supposed to be in the head.

lol what?? lol dude, check the lineart. *edit* especially episode 2 and DYRL? Roy before getting smashed by Kamjin.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

It doesn't make any sense that the cock-pit is bigger than the VF-1's head. I mean, the pilot is supposed to be in the head.

are you high right now? :huh:

seriously though, what's the little container-pod-thing?

lol...

EXO is right though, they would want to throw in doubles/triples to warrant the price. Good to see some extras though!

true, I'd want to see a couple of seats and a couple tandem seats as well as the baby pod.

I'd REALLY like to seem some real world style missile and bomb clusters or even wild crazy stuff like sensor or ECM pods, non canon weapons, etc.

This is really interesting,- http://maruta.be/trextoys

so they are/have designed 1/10 (uhh, Beagle right?) Mospeada Ride On Containers as well, whats the go with the VF-0 rainbow edition?

It looks like they have something to do with the Autocad process and prototyping... which pretty much means everything right?

But HOLY COW, now I would pay for those Mospeada Boxes, they should include an empty helmet though.... lol. never happy...

Max and Millia's baby pod. I can't remember it being that small though, i need to marathon again.

I haven't seen SDF:M in SO long, I totally forgot that was how they did it. :wacko:

Damn, so this is sold seperately. Really got excited about that seat. But yeah, 3000yen is the price of a Figma or a that new VF-25 in Bandai's Robot line.

It would be great if Yamato released extras like these in a pack, which would include the seat, mechanics, pilots standing while holding their helmets, all kinds of little bits to add to the display wowness.

BTW Agent, rewatch the first or second episode of the TV series, there the seats slide out of the VF-1D. :p

Edited by Omegablue

The seats are GREAT (not sure about the baby-pod thing though) !

I certainly vote they release the seats painted and detailed along with a ground crew and a few vehicles.

But if they're for sale on this other site I somehow doubt Yamato will release them on their own.

The seats are GREAT (not sure about the baby-pod thing though) !

I certainly vote they release the seats painted and detailed along with a ground crew and a few vehicles.

But if they're for sale on this other site I somehow doubt Yamato will release them on their own.

It's not from Yamato. It just works with Yamato product. B))

May be someone can convince Yamato to buy the designs and include them in later 1/60v2, or the GBP add-on pack. The baby pod should have been included with Milia 1J, to entice 1:48 owner of the same unit to buy it. But adding paint job and modify the factory process to add just one accessory probably cost too much.