Why don't they release seasonal Valkyrie's

shadow strikers

You know, as poorly thought out as this thread was, this guy might be on to something.

Think about it: Big West, Yamato, and Namco get together, they strike a licensing deal, yamato slaps these schemes on a valk...

f-14d_halloween.jpg

I love my Halloween F-14. Never been shot down once in that thing. :wub:

But, uh, I actually see potential for this discussion's topic. It would be something to do to squeeze even more out of a mold, although making new paint masks could get 'spensive after a while.

For epic lulz:

post-9357-1246948088_thumb.png

I am both excited but also disappointed. I'm not a fan of chibi planes (reminds me of that crappy transforming super deformed vf-1) but I like having LS characters on it... Very torn. I was hoping they'd release full-body decals for the 1/72 VF-25 or an entirely new paintjob for the DX. Best case scenario was a mold plastic color change with tampoed characters on a Yamato bird >_>. I find the cosplay figures (omg Kagami as Klan) more interesting, despite their cheap mold. (Edit: Actually the mold isn't that bad. Kagami's pose just isn't hitting it off for me though.)

Stop playing with my heartstrings, Japan. :(

Edited by Cent

XD finally someone gets it/remembers! :p

I'm in collage going though that stage where you find yourself watching lots of daytime TV due to odd class schedules. But instead of watching soap opera's I watch spongebob. :p

ita-valks would be cool. Same for color schemes from other mecha anime like Eva, Gundam or TTGL. Last but not least a Misa guard would be mandatory.

wow.... i barely understood any of that train of thought in that giant imagination of yours... haha... what's with the calling out exo remarks in all your recent posts?

I'm saying that they should make a new macross series and exo could be the director, because seeing how exo knows all and sees all about macross.

I love my Halloween F-14. Never been shot down once in that thing. :wub:

But, uh, I actually see potential for this discussion's topic. It would be something to do to squeeze even more out of a mold, although making new paint masks could get 'spensive after a while.

For epic lulz:

what game is that, the one that has those jets with the Halloween theme on them.

There's some good creativity on this thread! I one time told my children to use their "imagination" (insert hand gesture here). My daughter said, "daddy, stop that!" :lol: - MT

There's some good creativity on this thread! I one time told my children to use their "imagination" (insert hand gesture here). My daughter said, "daddy, stop that!" :lol: - MT
lol

what game is that, the one that has those jets with the Halloween theme on them.

Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation, for the Xbox 360. Be warned, the Halloween F-14 does not ship with the game, you have to buy it on Xbox Live Marketplace for, I believe, 200 points. ($2.50 US)

Also, there is downloadable content for the A-10 in the Christmas scheme, several planes in iDOLM@STER schemes, and several in Sky Painting sets. Sky Painters are painted all in one color per plane, and fire missiles with colored smoke. They have the largest payloads.

I also like the Ghosts of Razgriz Squadron sets, but that's another story.

Back on-topic, I would love to see an Eva SV-51. Mr March did a good job on his recolor. It would be a good base for Yamato to work from, although I do wonder how it'd look in Fighter mode...