Why don't they release seasonal Valkyrie's

shadow strikers

For example one for Christmas so they do Christmas colors and so on and different molding to the figure.

They wouldn't do a custom mold to the valkyrie herself, but they could do special releases

like Hikaru TV-1S with Hikaru and Misa (with helmet) ala final or say a VT-1 with Misa and Hikaru (no helms).

Non cannon scemes are hit and miss, but i'm sure they know a low vis 1 scheme will be snapped up.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

They wouldn't do a custom mold to the valkyrie herself, but they could do special releases

like Hikaru TV-1S with Hikaru and Misa (with helmet) ala final or say a VT-1 with Misa and Hikaru (no helms).

Non cannon scemes are hit and miss, but i'm sure they know a low vis 1 scheme will be snapped up.

lol thanks for the reply B)), though they need a VF-1J in the colors Max had when he Max got married.

It wasn't a 1J, it was a 1D (Virgin Road 2 Seater), and it's already slated for a release, even before the M&M's (Max and Millia VF-1J's)

No worries about the reply, no hint of vertiech, your learning. ;):p Welcome.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

For example one for Christmas so they do Christmas colors and so on and different molding to the figure.

Yeh and for Thanksgiving they can make one that looks like a turkey complete with optional feather wings. Oh and for St Patrick's day maybe an all green one with a shillelagh and a huge mug o' Guinness.

I'm not psychic, but this thread, much like a lot of your other ones will be closing soon. Just curious, how old are you? 10?

Edited by Nightingale

It wasn't a 1J, it was a 1D (Virgin Road 2 Seater), and it's already slated for a release, even before the M&M's (Max and Millia VF-1J's)

No worries about the reply, no hint of vertiech, your learning. ;):p Welcome.

lots of times it takes me a while to learn sorry for saying this, for this is off topic and I don't want to get yelled at.

Edited by shadow strikers

Yeh and for Thanksgiving they can make one that looks like a turkey complete with optional feather wings. Oh and for St Patrick's day maybe an all green one with a shillelagh and a huge mug o' Guinness.

I'm not psychic, but this thread, much like a lot of your other ones will be closing soon. Just curious, how old are you? 10?

Easy, he's learning the way of the MW. All we ask Shadow is that you rethink your questions, and if it's a noobish question you need to direct your questions here -

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=11308

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

It would be a cool custom project to do the four seasons paint schemes on 4 VF-1s.

Winter could be a white and light gray arctic digital camo scheme with snow covered mountains on the chestplate and tailfins.

Spring could be a green and light green bamboo camo scheme with cherry blossoms painted on the chestplate and tailfins.

Summer could be a Yellow sun rays scheme with bakini girls painted on chestplate and tailfins.

Autumn could be browns and oranges leaf camo with Pumpkins witches and skelletons painted on the chestplate and tailfins.

Or something like that.

I'm just throwing ideas out there, sorry if I can't make topics as popular as everyone else in this forum.

It would be a cool custom project to do the four seasons paint schemes on 4 VF-1s.

Winter could be a white and light gray arctic digital camo scheme with snow covered mountains on the chestplate and tailfins.

Spring could be a green and light green bamboo camo scheme with cherry blossoms painted on the chestplate and tailfins.

Summer could be a Yellow sun rays scheme with bakini girls painted on chestplate and tailfins.

Autumn could be browns and oranges leaf camo with Pumpkins witches and skelletons painted on the chestplate and tailfins.

Or something like that.

That's a grate idea, hypothetically speaking if you could make custom paint jobs, can I have mines with a strawberry instead of a cherry if you want to.

Popular topics are usually more well thought out, offer some kind of insight, or show a new upcoming product... but this thread... well...

ya but I usually don't post product topics because people do it before I do, so I don't want repeats of the same topic in this forum.

Well if they could make figs of the Bridge bunnies dressed up in Playboy bunny costumes for an Easter release..........

Why would they do that for Easter, it would probably be something like yellow and blue colors with Easter egg strips on the chest plate, and probably a egg painted on the tail fin. If they did that I would pain the words rotten egg on it's fin.

I'm not a big toy guy, but Christmas is BIG in Japan. Don't tell me something like this wouldn't sell:

post-2518-1246822349_thumb.jpgpost-2518-1246822393_thumb.jpg

A full sized toy I think people would laugh at, maybe a couple of people would buy when no one is looking. Maybe something smaller scaled and cheaper would sell. Has anyone decorated their tree in 1/144 or 1/200 valks yet. I think I know what I'm doing this year :lol: - MT

I'm not a big toy guy, but Christmas is BIG in Japan. Don't tell me something like this wouldn't sell:

post-2518-1246822349_thumb.jpgpost-2518-1246822393_thumb.jpg

A full sized toy I think people would laugh at, maybe a couple of people would buy when no one is looking. Maybe something smaller scaled and cheaper would sell. Has anyone decorated their tree in 1/144 or 1/200 valks yet. I think I know what I'm doing this year :lol: - MT

now if only they had the full SDF1

You know, as poorly thought out as this thread was, this guy might be on to something.

Think about it: Big West, Yamato, and Namco get together, they strike a licensing deal, yamato slaps these schemes on a valk...

f-14d_halloween.jpga-10a_xmas.jpg

Instant holiday exclusives!

And while where at it, they can make IM@S valks!

f-14d_azusa.jpgf-22a_haruka.jpg

I don't care if everyone else hates it, I would sell my soul, right kidney and most of my liver for a Haruka VF-22 ^_^

lots of times it takes me a while to learn sorry for saying this, for this is off topic and I don't want to get yelled at.

Advise: use the search button - it really does work. Just type in the subject that you are thinking of starting a thread about - and many times you will find that there is already a thread about this subject, or that there is a thread that is related and you can post in.

Also - I personally think the mods are pretty tolerant of people going a little bit off topic in most threads - all the more reason why there's no need to start new ones.

But this thread I think might be allowed to live :)

Seasonal Valkyrie would be cool. But they would have to have girls on them. Minmey as Easter Bunny...Minmei as Santa Bunny...Minmey as Summe Vacation Beach Bunny...

Then again - maybe they could just sell decals?

or is Tampoo printing better?

Pete

You know, as poorly thought out as this thread was, this guy might be on to something.

Think about it: Big West, Yamato, and Namco get together, they strike a licensing deal, yamato slaps these schemes on a valk...

f-14d_halloween.jpga-10a_xmas.jpg

Instant holiday exclusives!

And while where at it, they can make IM@S valks!

f-14d_azusa.jpgf-22a_haruka.jpg

I don't care if everyone else hates it, I would sell my soul, right kidney and most of my liver for a Haruka VF-22 ^_^

hehe I admit to dl quite a lot of those too :p .

I'm not so sure about holiday-themed valks, but I'd probably consider some non-macross anime themed valkyries. Imagine a Haruhi-Custom VF-1S, or a Saber Lily YF-19, etc so on and so forth. :)

Edited by Ghost Train

hehe I admit to dl quite a lot of those too :p .

I'm not so sure about holiday-themed valks, but I'd probably consider some non-macross anime themed valkyries. Imagine a Haruhi-Custom VF-1S, or a Saber Lily YF-19, etc so on and so forth. :)

actually I'd take Yui from K-On! on anything, heck I'd get the whole set if they did one for each character.

actually I'd take Yui from K-On! on anything, heck I'd get the whole set if they did one for each character.

Are you willing to sacrifice some of your Valks, to have someone custom paint it the way you like it like say add a character from your favorite anime on it.

Are you willing to sacrifice some of your Valks, to have someone custom paint it the way you like it like say add a character from your favorite anime on it.

I think I'd sacrifice all my valks to do that in a heartbeat. After all, you just rebuy them in their standard paint schemes. A good custom paintjob is hard to come by, especially if you aren't a modeler yourself.

Although I admit I'm not as perverse as Mike is, so I'd get paint schemes of only decently clothed girls. =P

Although I admit I'm not as perverse as Mike is, so I'd get paint schemes of only decently clothed girls. =P

I resemble that... wait :unsure:

anyways, If someone like say Kurk was willing to do this:

f-22a_haruka.jpg

to a Valk and I could afford it, I'd have my YF-21 in a shipping box ready to be dropped off at the post office TONIGHT. unfortunately I really cant afford $200-$300 for a paint Job on top of the price of the toy.

Wouldn't be too hard to do...u just need someone to print out the decals for you.

I'd rather not have my plane look like that Yamato variant with the chibi bridge bunny stickers, thanks. If its going to be custom, it's going to be entirely recolored in the theme and pattern of the girl who's presented on it.

I'd rather not have my plane look like that Yamato variant with the chibi bridge bunny stickers, thanks. If its going to be custom, it's going to be entirely recolored in the theme and pattern of the girl who's presented on it.

ya it would be cool if they made a new macross series, but this one would be about another war and it just doesn't start off in the middle of it like most of the macross series did, you would see a character do something then it triggers a war to start also it could have Valks that are built for racing, and the racing game in the series could be called something cool can't think of a name and the main characters Valk could be called lightning streak.

Sorry if this is off topic, but seeing how I have a giant imagination I could create a epic series with just a few fans *cough* exo *cough* some other people.

ya it would be cool if they made a new macross series, but this one would be about another war and it just doesn't start off in the middle of it like most of the macross series did, you would see a character do something then it triggers a war to start also it could have Valks that are built for racing, and the racing game in the series could be called something cool can't think of a name and the main characters Valk could be called lightning streak.

Sorry if this is off topic, but seeing how I have a giant imagination I could create a epic series with just a few fans *cough* exo *cough* some other people.

wow.... i barely understood any of that train of thought in that giant imagination of yours... haha... what's with the calling out exo remarks in all your recent posts?

wow.... i barely understood any of that train of thought in that giant imagination of yours... haha... what's with the calling out exo remarks in all your recent posts?

You're not the only one. :blink:

But yeah ita-valks...why not. ;) I'm getting the lucky star VF-25s after all.