Favorite Veritech/Valkyrie and why?

shadow strikers

dude.

seriously.

do us all a favor here at MacrossWorld forum.

stop using the term "veritech".

dude veritech and valkyrie are the same dang thing, listen we all know for the robotech series in America they took the macross saga and tons other series and put them together. But still in the english version of the macross saga they say veritech and in the japanese the say valkyrie so tell me whats the difference. And either way you should already know what I'm getting at and that is whats your favorite Valkyrie and why? so don't go off topic please.

I'm having a tough time deciding between the 1A and the 1S, and going a little the rail road tracks I also like the SV-51.

dude veritech and valkyrie are the same dang thing, listen we all know for the robotech series in America they took the macross saga and tons other series and put them together. But still in the english version of the macross saga they say veritech and in the japanese the say valkyrie so tell me whats the difference. And either way you should already know what I'm getting at and that is whats your favorite Valkyrie and why? so don't go off topic please.

Because Veritech is a word made up for Robotech (which IS NOT Macross). In the English dubs of SDF:M, Macross Plus, and Macross II they're referred to as Valkyrie's and some times variable fighters, Never "veritechs"

Because Veritech is a word made up for Robotech (which IS NOT Macross). In the English dubs of SDF:M, Macross Plus, and Macross II they're referred to as Valkyrie's and some times variable fighters, Never "veritechs"

I said dont go off topic, just name a mecha from any macross series you like and why.

nice taunting!

For me it is a difficult choice. There are so many great designs.

For SDFM it would be the VF-1D (first transforming Valkyrie we see transform and a great design/color scheme).

vf-1d-battroid_small.gifvf-1d-fighter_small.gif

For Flashback of course it is the VF-4.

vf-4-styled-battroid_small.gifvf-4-styled-fighter_small.gif

For DYRL? it would be the VE-1 Elintseeker.

ve-1-fighter_small.gif

For Macross Plus I was always a bigger fan of the YF-19 but now I am a YF-21 convert.

yf-21-battroid_small.gifyf-21-fighter_small.gif

For Macross Zero VF-0D.

vf-0d-fighter_small.gif

For Macross 7 VF-17D Nightmare.

vf-17d-battroid_small.gif

For Macross Frontier VF-25F Super (tough pick. I love all the VF-25 models and the VF-171EX and RVF-171 as well as the VF-25s Armored)

vf-25f-super-battroid_small.gif