Which One Is The Robot

EXO

old lady or young chickie  

85 members have voted

1. 1. choose

• old one on the left
    • younger one

This is an article from Gizmodo and they're not revealing the answer until Monday. If you know the answer please don't give it away. Let's see how good MW is when it comes to detecting Robogeishas!

gallery_151_312_4457.jpg

ah crap... I voted wrong I meant to vote for the old lady as the robot, not which one would I hit..

EDIT: Oh as a mod I can fix polls!!! Just like real life... unfair yet totally cool.

I think the older lady is the robot because it's seems easier to stuff her fat face with mechanisms. But the cake on her face is throwing me off.

The old woman looks rather stiff, but since robot engineering reeks of geekness I vote the young girl:

No geek would make his robot girlfriend look like an old woman. :lol:

haha great minds think alike lol, i replied with only reading EXO's post.

Next we need to do up a poll, "Would you buy a gal robot?", it'll happen. :p

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

The question is worded incorrectly. They are both men.

haha... now that would be even sadder.

Here's another thought... the robot would be staring aimlessly while the human would tend to focus on the other's eyes.

voted for the left. Other than what's already been said the skin texture, blush and her eye lashes seem fake to me.

I'm also bothered by how there's some noticeable sag to her cheeks and what not but her mouth seems rather perky, contrary to her apparent age.

i also think it's the one on the left. and everyone else seems to think so. but if gizmodo is making a big deal out of this question, and everyone seems to agree that the left one's the robot, then the real answer could very well be the one on the right.

yeah, I'm actually hoping that the majority of us would be wrong... it would be a lot cooler than spotting the obvious. But I don't think so the picture itself is impressive but considering what they can do with 1/6th scale now it's not really that impressive (look wise).

I'm sticking with the one on the right. are they saying they can only achieve an older not so attractive robot? yeh right. Yes the older ones eyes are wacko, but.

And if shiroikaze is right that they could be both robots then i won't play your games any more EXo. lol

TENGU MILK!@!!!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I'm sticking with the one on the right. are they saying they can only achieve an older not so attractive robot? yeh right. Yes the older ones eyes are wacko, but.

And if shiroikaze is right that they could be both robots then i won't play your games any more EXo. lol

TENGU MILK!@!!!

Oh you'll play my games and like it!

:p

My mom makes those...