What do I want?

ErikElvis

Ok guys,

Be subjective or objective or whatever. I like both. What would you do if you liked both. I fiind it very hard to make these decisions. I did just pick up the 21 though.

Erik

I don't know what you want, but if I have to pick one, I'll get VF-11B.

Personally, I still don't give DX a very high regard. But that's only me. And also because there's still the MF movie, you will get many other choices in MF mech toys (even just in terms of 25G).

And VF-11B is pretty much perfected. You probably won't see any major improvement on the same valk in the next 10 years.

After much pondering, I honestly think you should give up, send me the money and I will get some stuff in my want list.

Seconded.

The VF-11 is a unique enough valk and perfect in every possible way, including QC.

The VF-25G on the other hand is a sloppy floppy. I would rather wait until those hit clearance, or their prices sink to a more justifiable price.

Ok guys,

Be subjective or objective or whatever. I like both. What would you do if you liked both. I fiind it very hard to make these decisions. I did just pick up the 21 though.

Erik

how about you buy both and have them shipped to me. Then I'll give them each the once over, decide which one you'd like better than send that one to you along with reimbursement for the other toy (minus a small service fee)

I'm sucker enough for Frontier and the VF-25 design that I own four VF-25 DX toys, and I've also got the VF-11. The VF-11 is, hands down, the better toy. It's also one of the best toys Yamato has put out. It's fun to transform, absolutely no QC issues (the ejectable cockpit takes some getting used to, but once you figure it out it does work as advertised), and it looks fantastic. I'm really hoping we get a VF-X2 repaint.

VF-11. You can always get a VF-25 latter. Hands down it's better in every way except possibly durability. Besides if you really want a VF-25 wait for the armored Ozama to come out in September.