This geisha will stick her memoirs!

EXO

Based on the unadulturated [well, a little, actually] awesomeness which is the Robogeisha trailer, I rushed off to see Machinegirl last week. It was campy, surreal, over-the-top, gory, and out and out hilarious. You can pretty much combine any of the descriptors in the previous sentence to form an accurate description.

I did think to myself that the mom in Machinegirl looked a little young to be the heroine's mother... Thanks for the heads-up NT, wowowow.

Tip for the wise: Machinegirl is available on Netflix's streaming service. Go watch it.

Acid milk projecting from tits,there,s got to be an award for that!!

Japan I LOVE YOU,good to see your still not conforming to this political correctness that the rest of the world is bowing to. 10 out of 10!!

Another pic. The girl is the actress/nude model Asami. She was the mom in The Machine Girl. I have seen her nude. She is smokin' hot.

robogeisha02.jpg

She is hot. I'd eat a mile of her $hit just to kiss her @$$.

I spoke with John Sirabella Friday afternoon at Otakon. For those of you who may not know, his company Media Blasters brought The Machine Girl and Tokyo Gore Police to the States. He says that there is a VERY GOOD POSSIBILITY THAT ROBOGEISHA will be made available here. Yes!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Was hunting around on iTunes for something to buy and look what I found. The US store has the original soundtrack to the movie. Not the Japanese store. The US store. So if you are looking to download this soundtrack, search for Robo Geisha Orgial Sound Track (use this exact spelling) or put in Yasuhiko Fukuda.

• 1 year later...

And th ere the movie was summed up perfectly in 2 minutes and saved so many people the hour and a half or so of crappy movie making.

I never fast forwarded through a movie as much as I did Robogeisha and STILL understood what was going on.