Valkyries from Macross 2036 game

lechuck

The 1/60 Kakizaki thread was discussing the lame VF-1R variant that HG established.

So it got me thinking about those other VF-1[A,J,S]R's from the Macross 2036 game.

vf-1ar-battroid.jpgval4.jpg

val1.jpgval5.jpg

val2.jpgval3.jpg

Would anybody be interested if Yamato wanted to do this?

I think I would, I love those head variants and boosters without the rest of fast pack kibble.

It seems quite feasible to do, with the elongated fuselage probably being the most tricky part.

Post your thoughts.

sure. As long as they do a VF-4, VF-14, VF-17, VF-3000, VF-5000, VF-9, VA-3, Monster, v.2 Q-Rau, Glaug, Regult, Gnerl, Variable Glaug, SDP-1, Orguss Valkyrie, VERF-1, Feios Valkyrie, SW-XAII Schneegans, 1/2000 scale factory satellite... :p

Seriously though, I've never been a fan of the R versions from the 2036 game or any of the alternate timeline designs (2036, eternal love song and MacII are all part of the same timeline right? Seto?) for that matter. If Yamato or bandai (depends on who has the licence, I think bandai is more likely though) wants to make toys out of them that's fine but there are a ton of toys I'd rather buy before this, including MacII valks (I dislike them very much but I still think they're better than the 2036 designs.)

And if we're talking about Valks/mechs from PC engine game's I'd much rather see stuff from SDFM: Remember Me.

the SDP-1 is one of my favorite valks, I would totally get one (it would be even better if they released it as an add on that you could attach to the existing v.2's)

sdp-1-stampede-battroid.gif

also Maybe I'm the only one who thinks this but the Maverick is an awesome Destroid, and it's the same from the waist down as the Tomahawk/Defender/Phalanx so Yamato's already half way there.

sdr-04.jpg

sure. As long as they do first Max & Millia's 1J's, a VF-0D, VF-2S, a VF-4, VF-14, VF-17, VF-3000, VF-5000, VF-9, VA-3, Monster, v.2 Q-Rau, Glaug, Regult, Gnerl, Variable Glaug, SDP-1, Orguss Valkyrie, VERF-1, Feios Valkyrie, SW-XAII Schneegans, 1/2000 scale factory satellite...

I dunno about these. I like the heads, but that nose cone is scary and ugly. As for the SDP-1, it's too Gundumb for me. :p

The 1/60 Kakizaki thread was discussing the lame VF-1R variant that HG established.

So it got me thinking about those other VF-1[A,J,S]R's from the Macross 2036 game.

vf-1ar-battroid.jpgval4.jpg

val1.jpgval5.jpg

val2.jpgval3.jpg

Would anybody be interested if Yamato wanted to do this?

I think I would, I love those head variants and boosters without the rest of fast pack kibble.

It seems quite feasible to do, with the elongated fuselage probably being the most tricky part.

Post your thoughts.

Well if they can make the VT-1 and VE-1 which are rather different from the standard VF-1 i see no problem in them making these.

Those boosters reminds me of the atmospheric fastpacks on the VF-11C for some reason.

Edited by thankheaven

sure. As long as they do a VF-4, VF-14, VF-17, VF-3000, VF-5000, VF-9, VA-3, Monster, v.2 Q-Rau, Glaug, Regult, Gnerl, Variable Glaug, SDP-1, Orguss Valkyrie, VERF-1, Feios Valkyrie, SW-XAII Schneegans, 1/2000 scale factory satellite... :p

Seriously though, I've never been a fan of the R versions from the 2036 game or any of the alternate timeline designs (2036, eternal love song and MacII are all part of the same timeline right? Seto?) for that matter. If Yamato or bandai (depends on who has the licence, I think bandai is more likely though) wants to make toys out of them that's fine but there are a ton of toys I'd rather buy before this, including MacII valks (I dislike them very much but I still think they're better than the 2036 designs.)

And if we're talking about Valks/mechs from PC engine game's I'd much rather see stuff from SDFM: Remember Me.

the SDP-1 is one of my favorite valks, I would totally get one (it would be even better if they released it as an add on that you could attach to the existing v.2's)

sdp-1-stampede-battroid.gif

also Maybe I'm the only one who thinks this but the Maverick is an awesome Destroid, and it's the same from the waist down as the Tomahawk/Defender/Phalanx so Yamato's already half way there.

sdr-04.jpg

When I ask these kinds of things people get mad, and tell me no and its robotech but when someone else does their like ya we are up to it.

When I ask these kinds of things people get mad, and tell me no and its robotech but when someone else does their like ya we are up to it.

because you suggested they make a toy based on a design by tommy Yune (current "creative director" for Robotech) that in turn is based on an animation error.

Everything in this thread are original designs form various Macross games which are official parts of the Macross franchise (though not necessarily part of the main cannon time line).

Ouch, that looks like a cross between vf-1s and rx-78 with typical gundam color.

macrossdam

more like a VF-1 wearing the VF-25's armor parts...

vf-25s-battroid-armor.jpgsdp-1-battroid.jpg

hence why it's so cool

Yet SDFM: Remember Me is from the NEC PC9801 is a computer not a PC Engine ;)

Yet SDFM: Remember Me is from the NEC PC9801 is a computer not a PC Engine ;)

the PC9801 and the PC Engine are both older than I am so I don't have first hand experience. I'm just repeating what I've read other places (Maqh.net and Mr. March's M3 both list it as a 1993 PC engine game :unsure: )