The Transformers 3 Thread--A Michael Bay Thread

Transformers 3  

204 members have voted

1. 1. What would you want in Transformers 3?

• Unicron
    • Dinobots
    • More Triple-Changers
    • Omega Supreme and more Gestalts
    • More robots and less human characters
    • A better actress than Megan Fox
    • Mudflap and Skids blown to pieces
    • A better group of script writers
    • A more competent director than Michael Bay / Zoom the camera out during fight scenes
    • Michael Bay's head on a stake
  2. 2. Will Transformers 3 suffer from the "Third Movie Syndrome"?

• Yes
    • No

she's been bad mouthing the franchise for a long while now, the movies, the director, every time she's asked about it she has something bad to say. No surprise in her getting fired, it was obviously what she wanted.

Firing her isn't going to make the movies better.

Exactly.

I don't even get that crackhead comment. I've never seen her movies but the only bad press I've ever seen about her is her candidness in interviews. She doesn't go out to get boozed up at night, flash her crotch and she's been with the same guy forever... silly whore. It's funny that people love to watch other people trip and take the side of some hack director.

Firing her isn't going to make the movies better.

Is Michael Bay still directing? Yes. Will there be more explosions? Yes. Then changing the bimbo isn't going to change the movie. :lol:

I don't even get that crackhead comment. I've never seen her movies but the only bad press I've ever seen about her is her candidness in interviews. She doesn't go out to get boozed up at night, flash her crotch and she's been with the same guy forever... silly whore. It's funny that people love to watch other people trip and take the side of some hack director.

That's one thing I think she has done correctly in her career.You don't hear about how she got stupid drunk and punched a person out, was seen doing coke, sleeping with /dating person x so on and so forth. You'd think that be a selling point but i guess not.

Is Michael Bay still directing? Yes. Will there be more explosions? Yes. Then changing the bimbo isn't going to change the movie. :lol:

Yeah, she's only another useless human in a movie that's supposed to focus to the giant robots kicking the crap out of each other. This just makes her collateral damage for the main attraction.

...We might get Carly in the next movie.

Edited by Einherjar

bits and pieces. mainly what ever the local video store had.

I can understand. Most of the time Spike looked like he never had a love life and had more fun with Bumblebee. You know, back when they were treated like equals rather than a car-master relationship. :lol:

I don't truly understand the Megan Fox hate. There are plenty of worthy people in Hollywood to hate, why people care about her in Transformers is beyond me. Of course, I guess Transformer fans are picky. I'm sure they could have done worse than Shia and her when they casted.

There's always a worse road then the one you are on.

Edited by Gaijin

I don't truly understand the Megan Fox hate. There are plenty of worthy people in Hollywood to hate, why people care about her in Transformers is beyond me. Of course, I guess Transformer fans are picky. I'm sure they could have done worse than Shia and her when they casted.

There's always a worse road then the one you are on.

I think it's because she had more screen time than the actual robots in Transformers. That's not the franchise was all about, even in G1.

• 2 weeks later...

All I wish is for the original voice actor. He *makes* that character. But they'll probably hire someone famous to do a generic "deep, badass" voice.

well we can have faith. While not every classic character has gotten their G1 voices, they have done some fan service and could easily do it again.

well we can have faith. While not every classic character has gotten their G1 voices, they have done some fan service and could easily do it again.

Case in point with Jazz, since Scatman Caruthers passed away in about 1986 shortly after finishing G1 "Rebirth".