YeeeHAAaaaaaaw. My 21's in transit.

ErikElvis

When I do finally receive the YF-21 it will be time to turn another valk into "the onE". Im thinking its gotta be the 11. the 19 out now looks like a komodo dragon in the "neck" area. So Id like to hold out for a re-release 19 even if it takes years. So my next most logical path will be the VF-11. It looks great in battroid. And I need more robots standing around in my cases.

Uggg what am I talking about. Im a grown adult. I dont play with toys...........................

But do get the 19 now.

I don't think the frowning on the 19 is fair at all. It has as many faults as any other valk. I think just enough time has passed and Yamato have gone through enough versions of the VF-1 that people are thinking "boy - the 19 would somehow be super duper better if designed today." Maybe - but I really doubt it would be radically different from what we got.

Yamato made these things to look good together- the 19, the 21 and the 11B. The fact that they came out so many years apart is another matter altogether - I really think they were designed to be together.

19 needs some love :)

Pete

Anybody into diecast WW2 German tanks? Or Jets? I think Im going to start filling my other cabinet with them. Some of the tanks look sick and they arent that expensive. I need to fill the space in the second cabinet as the 21 will be the only thing in there.

for sure, get the 19, it's a beaut!

I highly recommend getting the 19 too. My on-sale 25th Anni black version just arrived from HLJ on Friday. And boy, do I feel like a ten year old kid all over again.

The QC's great. No bend, broken or stressed out parts. Of course, some may dislike the non-canon all black with gold trim colour scheme. But I just remembered why I like this black scheme so much - SR-71A blackbird - a real all black mach 3+ jet with a looong neck. :lol:^_^

Or you may wait for the version 3 - YF-19 with the blue on white or orange on white colour schemes. IMO, they look great compared to the resin colour look of the original anime colour release.

Well I opened the 21 last night. One of the rear tail fins is not glued all the way and wants to come apart. Nothing a lil superglue wont fix. And I somehow broke the little tab that holds the front of the gun in the fast pack. :angry: Those fast packs are rediculously hard to get on. Took me a straight 20 mins. Not only that I had to re-arrange my display and the Shin kept dropping all its missles and tanks. Oh and the same for my 1/60 fokker. Took like an hour to get that all back together.

Well I opened the 21 last night. One of the rear tail fins is not glued all the way and wants to come apart. Nothing a lil superglue wont fix.

if you mean, the little square on the arm pops out and then the fin falls off, it's supposed to do that. it's so you don't snap the fin off for good if you're putting to much stress on the part.