Macrossworld Convention 2009 Tshirt

EXO

Exo, I'll probably take one, and my wife will want one as well. Mine is Large, my wife's, probably small or medium, don't know the preference, but hopefully you'll have extras. Send me a pm regarding where you're getting them done. Still need to get pricing for tees. Thanks.

these set in stone already??

How about changing the "westwood" to "UCLA" to commemorate the event and location..?

Oh yeah and I'm down for a large...

Edited by orguss01

Nice design EXO. I don't even think we need the location and dates on there. Not really a fan of wearing dated Tshirts, but having the year is okay.

Great layout. I would also concur with EXO that the bottom line is probably not necessary as well.

I'm going to put UCLA like Orguss said... as a commemorative thing. But that's the shirt right there. Thanks!

We're going to print soon. I'm going to do the same as Solscud and run the ones that I don't get a PM about in XL, so let me know soon what your size is.

I should put a cross thread in the for sale section... no one looks here.

Just as a reminder. If you don't want to get stuck with a size that is not yours let me know soon. And for anyone that wants it shipped PM me also. Next week is the last week and then I will be getting these made. I'll take some to the con but they sell out pretty fast and a lot of people end up asking... "Hey where'd you get that shirt?"

Also, I'm trying to find out what the smallest size we can get these at, stay tune for that.

I might be able to get Ladies baby-Ts, sizes S-XL. But I have to have a minimum of 6 orders at $30, only because it requires a seperate setup! Stay tune for confirmation.

updated the final design on the first post.

Just as a reminder... this weekend will be the deadline to get your order in so I can get your exact size if you want a shirt. I'm accepting online orders to be shipped out. But if you show up at Con and there are no shirts your size, please don't complain to me.

$20 per shirt.(PP fees may apply) Flat rate shipping of $6 to domestic USA only. International is extra.

The ladies T's are doable at $30 each. I haven't recieved an order for that, just inquiries, but I need a minimum of 6 to make the run.

Thanks!

Thanks for everyone that's paid so far.

Just as a reminder, final orders this week. And for those of you that have ordered, I still need payment so I can turn in your request to the vendor. My order will be based on the people that paid, not the people that requested their sizes. Don't mean to be pushy. I just don't want to get stuck with a bunch of shirts after the con. Especially anyone that ordered anything larger than an XL. I probably wont have that at the con.

Thanks!