The making of a 1/72 Tacticar Pod Graug--the musical!

captain america

It's finally time for the obese Meltran to take the stage :lol:

As things stand, I will have the full 20 Graugs done by mid next week.

In the meantime, for those who would like to go ahead and send the balance of their payments, here is the info you need.

THe kits are $390, minus the $100 deposit, so $290.

Shipping:

-$35.00 for up to 2 kits within North America.

-$58.00 per kit for shipping anywhere else in the world.

You can send payment via Paypal or an International Postal money-order in US funds. If you choose to pay via Paypal, you will need to add 4% to cover their fee.

For example, for one kit needing to be shipped within North America, it breaks down like so: $290 +35.00 +4% = $338.00

As usual, if there's anything else, just PM me. :)

P.S: several people have PMed me asking if I will make more than the 20 currently pre-sold. I will know this myself in a few days, and will post the news accordingly.

Thanks for the headsup, John. Unfortunately I will be participating in a special project at work over the next two weeks and may not be able to check here every day. I WANT to check here every half hour, but I expect to miss out again.

Is there any chance of a formal interest list, now?

Thanks for the headsup, John. Unfortunately I will be participating in a special project at work over the next two weeks and may not be able to check here every day. I WANT to check here every half hour, but I expect to miss out again.

Is there any chance of a formal interest list, now?

PS irrelevant aside - if I get one, I'll be building a booster for it. :D

Hello John,

Payment sent for 1 Graug. It looks beautiful from your buildup pictures. Looking forward to getting it. Get some well deserved rest before your next project.

My suggestions for upcoming designs. I would be happy with either suggestion 1 or 2.

1) Glamor VC-33 Mom's Kitchen (you fix-it positionable wing thrusters and flaps?). - Reminds me of a Luigi Colani-ish design.

2) Glamor ES-11D Cat's Eye Reconnaissance Spaceplane. - This would be awesome too!

3) Siokorvsky Sea Sergeant Helicopter

4) McNell Douglar EC-33B Disk Sensor

- Leon

It's finally time for the obese Meltran to take the stage :lol:

As things stand, I will have the full 20 Graugs done by mid next week.

In the meantime, for those who would like to go ahead and send the balance of their payments, here is the info you need.

THe kits are $390, minus the $100 deposit, so $290.

Shipping:

-$35.00 for up to 2 kits within North America.

-$58.00 per kit for shipping anywhere else in the world.

You can send payment via Paypal or an International Postal money-order in US funds. If you choose to pay via Paypal, you will need to add 4% to cover their fee.

For example, for one kit needing to be shipped within North America, it breaks down like so: $290 +35.00 +4% = $338.00

As usual, if there's anything else, just PM me. :)

P.S: several people have PMed me asking if I will make more than the 20 currently pre-sold. I will know this myself in a few days, and will post the news accordingly.

Hello

I'll paypal the moolah today after I get home to my computer as I'm at work right now.

I'll second a Cats Eye.

Even though I have an original and a recast (which by the way both suck for what they cost) I'm sure your product would be far superior.

Edited by thegunny

I'll second a Cats Eye.

Even though I have an original and a recast (which by the way both suck for what they cost) I'm sure your product would be far superior.

Oh lord yes. A Cat's Eye would be incredible. Or a VF4, but that would really need to be in a larger scale to make much commercial sense I guess.

1) Glamor VC-33 Mom's Kitchen (you fix-it positionable wing thrusters and flaps?). - Reminds me of a Luigi Colani-ish design.

2) Glamor ES-11D Cat's Eye Reconnaissance Spaceplane. - This would be awesome too!

3) Siokorvsky Sea Sergeant Helicopter

4) McNell Douglar EC-33B Disk Sensor

- Leon

Yeah any of these would be fricking sweet.

Yeah any of these would be fricking sweet.

Hi! Sorry to come, like an intruder, but I have a plea :

If captain could do some 1/72 comanchero,

1/72 cat's eyes

1/72 phalanx

The dream would come true.

Arg, I'm desesperate, because I don't have the monney for the "monster glaug".

Unbelievable work! Thank you to do it, it's a dream come true!

Neko,

you may be in luck: the new owner of the Pharanx masters seems to be working on a run as we speak--hopefully an official announcement wil be made.

Oh, and back to the Graug... Ok, it's official: one of my molds gave up the ghost this morning, but I'm retooling it so that I can extend the run to 30. So far, I have the following members waiting for extras (in no particular order:)

-ULTIMATEONE

-VERMILLION ONE

-EVIL BONES

-KREMMEN

-DARRIN G

-JARDANN

That's 6 so far, and I think I can accomodate 2 more, so if 1 or 2 more people want in, now's the time to speak up. Also, if your username appears on my list by mistake, just say the word and I'll correct it.

Edit: for what it's worth, I've had a few people PM me asking about the Graug, but have zero forum posts and are otherwise unknown to me, so in the interest of fairness and security (namely mine), I will give priority to known forum members.

Edited by captain america

Okay I'll bite. How much longer until I get this piece of resin pretty in the mail? My fingers lust for new resin model bits to fondle.

The first 15 models are being prepped for shipping as we speak. I will likely be able to get a few out tomorrow, and perhaps a few more on Saturday. Will commence work on destructions next week.

I have been getting all of John's stuff through Starshipmodeler.com... But I quickly realized that the Graug would never make it there... I have had pics of my kit collection on MacrossWorld for years... Been reading this Forum for a long time, guess I'm just not very chatty! Hi folks...

Edit: for what it's worth, I've had a few people PM me asking about the Graug, but have zero forum posts and are otherwise unknown to me, so in the interest of fairness and security (namely mine), I will give priority to known forum members.

Wow really? I'm surprised I made the list for this sucker the first time around. My post count is like super super low here......

I used to get all my kits (of yours that is) thu SSM, but missed out on the Gnerl fighter because it didn't make it there.

To let you know, since you are new, he has already done the Phalanx and Commanchero. Do a forum search and you will probably cry. :lol:

:lol: This is what I still do since I've found it... But I can't find them to buy :wacko: A real pain, if you believe me :lol:

Thanks, anyway, I'll do a search again (with hope in the heart and a hand on the wallet :-D )

Edited by neko_fr

Wow really? I'm surprised I made the list for this sucker the first time around. My post count is like super super low here......

I used to get all my kits (of yours that is) thu SSM, but missed out on the Gnerl fighter because it didn't make it there.

I got:

Spartan, Valkyrie Launch Pylon and Scout Regult at Starship

Commanchero and Gnerl direct from the sculptor

Defender, Tomahawk, Large Missile Regult from MW Market Place

Phalanx from Starship Market Place

Small Missile Regult (pending)