Jokemachine decals

Solscud007

Who wants em?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who wants em?

• Replicant Original
    • Custom DYRL VF-1

So far I have scans of every decal sheet for the joke machines. Im thinking of making one large sheet, with the help of takatoys, to include every decal of the original sets.

VF1S

VF1A Max

VF1A Hikaru

VF1J Max

VF1J Millia

or we could print up my custom DYRL decals.

whaddys think?

I'd go for either one, but please make some!!!

If you're starting a list of buyers already, please put me down for a set!

I just bought a joke machine yesterday that will need a little tlc including new stickers. What timing! :lol:

Edit: Solscud, are you planning on including the skull insignia for the heatshield?

Edited by Veifwan Es

Here is the differences.

My custom decal set has

Intake decals. (redrawn from the original)

Hasegawa style vernier locks

Bandai reissue text scaled to Joke Machine (still readable)

Hasegawa Skulls (not Joke machine skulls)

Winglets with ID numbers

post-4-1068574021_thumb.jpg

nice. are those going to be pre-cut decals? and you couldn't get the stock JM skull sticker on the boosters? Those looked nice too.

Well if takatoys helps they wil be precut. the original Joke skulls for the fast packs are there. look in teh bottom right corner of teh pic.

Solscud007,

How are you doing? Long time since we've talked.

Like you, I'm a big Joke Machine fan. I would love to have your custom DYRL set. A thousand times better than the originals. ;)

Is "Rhoby" still making his custom Joke Machines? I've been so busy with my cross country move, and new job that I have lost touch with the important things in life, such as Macross.

He came over to my house a couple of times when we were working on the 1/100 VF-1AG project, but that was a while back.

Take it easy!

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

Solscud007,

How are you doing? Long time since we've talked.

Like you, I'm a big Joke Machine fan. I would love to have your custom DYRL set. A thousand times better than the originals. ;)

Is "Rhoby" still making his custom Joke Machines? I've been so busy with my cross country move, and new job that I have lost touch with the important things in life, such as Macross.

He came over to my house a couple of times when we were working on the 1/100 VF-1AG project, but that was a while back.

Take it easy!

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

From what I understand he still is making them.For those who are not aware Rhoby has recast the JM and they are to a T perfect! :rolleyes: When I can afford more I plan to buy them.

OH mY GOOD G*D, the Lord hears all prayers,

i m down for like ummm 6, these are amazing...

..Im gonna say it but Joke Machines are and always have been my fav make of valk..... even close to the :) seeing a 1/48 gives me......

OH yeah that "6" is pending price.......but no less than like "3"....

JM recst, strk cnns, rpo decals.?.... :o

I guess i now owe one slightly used left n*t to Satan, Master of darkness........conspiracy..... :angry:

edit for spellng

Edited by orguss01

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...