Spot the Valkyrie Bits in Star Trek

3431x.jpg

I can't believe I didn't see this before, but some of the Valkyrie bits used to build the Stargazer are very obvious. There is apparentely other bits from Crusher Joe, Orguss, and Gundam, but I can't see them. On the actual filming model, they used parts from a bigger scale Valkyrie and later renamed the ship USS Valkyrie.

http://drexfiles.wordpress.com/2009/01/11/...bash-pictorial/

There was one episode where the wing of a VF ended up in a bridge officers forehead. I think it was that episode where they met the Enterprise C from the past and Natasha Yar was brought back.

There was one episode where the wing of a VF ended up in a bridge officers forehead. I think it was that episode where they met the Enterprise C from the past and Natasha Yar was brought back.

Yeah, I remember seeing a screenshot of that...I'd like to think that if had watched the episode without knowing about it, I would've noticed...but the truth is it probably would've slipped past me.

It's "Yesterday's Enterprise," and I mentioned it a few pages back. :)