Who will inherit your Toys!

My boys will, and starting next year each of them, upon hitting the christmas after their seventh birthday will get to pick any valk they want to be theirs. But, it will be kept in a safe place until they can show that they will care for it and not immediately destroy it. My oldest right now really wants either a VF-19Kai, my 1:48 Hikaru VF-1J, or a Millia VF-1J, he loves red valks.

My two boys will be left to fight over it:

boys.JPG

And by fight over it, I mean fight over who doesn't want it more.

Seriously, my kids will probably have zero interest in this stuff. I would be about as interested in my dad's wooden Tiddlywinks as they would be intersted in my old robot toys. :blink:

My two boys will be left to fight over it:

And by fight over it, I mean fight over who doesn't want it more.

Seriously, my kids will probably have zero interest in this stuff. I would be about as interested in my dad's wooden Tiddlywinks as they would be intersted in my old robot toys. :blink:

LOL, I know exactly what you mean. One of my closest friends and her sister are trying not to think about the time that their parents pass because their parents have a house, barn, garage and at least five sheds filled with antiques, furniture and a multitude of other miscellaneous debris. Classic pack-rats. It gives my friend horrors just thinking of what to do with all that stuff when the time comes, and neither her nor her sister wants any of it.

LOL! Right! I'm sure all my "cheap looking plastic toys from some old Japenese or Chinese cartoon" will get chunked, but hopefully someone will have better sense when it comes to the Star Wars prop replicas stuff.......I think haunting is a GREAT idea!!!

My son already asks me "Daddy when you die do I get to have your Macross toys?" He's asked on more than one occasion and I'm like DAMN!!! Hold up man! :wacko:

Without a doubt my boy will get my toys, more than likely before I pass on to the other side.

I'd like to be an old man visiting him with, hopefully by then, some expensive toys and family heirlooms to sit around and talk about. That would be awesome! Yes, my boy will definitely get my toys. :D