【MACROSS COSPLAY】Ver.CIC ~~~&#65374

Dana

Cute girls in DYRL? uniforms and Vintage PLAAF warplanes... words don't describe the amount of awesome this thread contains. 1zg3no5.gif

also your avatar on that other board is smokin' ;)

Man it took me a while to identify that airliner. It's a DC-8-61, but the engines are wrong. Are they just mock-ups to replace the originals? (I first thought it was a DC-8 wing, but the more I looked, the more the engines looked wrong). Then I found it: http://www.airliners.net/photo/McDonnell-D...8-61/0890926/L/

But those are NOT DC-8 engines hanging off the wing!

Man it took me a while to identify that airliner. It's a DC-8-61, but the engines are wrong. Are they just mock-ups to replace the originals? (I first thought it was a DC-8 wing, but the more I looked, the more the engines looked wrong). Then I found it: http://www.airliners.net/photo/McDonnell-D...8-61/0890926/L/

The blurb says it was damaged during landing and then placed in the museum. Chances are the original engines were damaged (or removed to use in other planes?) and then mockups were put in to place.

Great picts.

Vostok 7

Did you see there is a cute girl in macross red/blue uniform? :p

Edited by akt_m

yes,it`s DC-8,the guy is have some errors,were dismissed by the airline :lol:

So,It turned into a children's gift~~~~~~~(The place is the children's Aviation Museum)

I don't know if I like this one, or if it creeps me out. There is a "glow" coming out of a certain area.

hehehe....Actually,That is a make practical joke,use PHOTOSHOP to Play..... ^_^

Edited by Dana

thanks for the link. I'm sure wherever their plane is going, we're all buying tickets. Hmmm, cosplay airlines. Definitely on the novelty side of things, but it would be interesting. Some of those pics are a little off, but some of the others are awesome. The costumes are top notch.

Hot chicks, nicely done costumes, I approve. Crappy PLAAF aircraft, ugh, can someone get these hotties to a better air museum for another photo shoot?

Had you been in Addison, Tx a few days ago, the Cavanaugh Museum had a fighter there.

And, had you been in Fort Worth, Tx, there were many many fighters at FW NAS JRB.

Very tasteful pictures. love it. I was wondering where Exo got his profile pic.. thought it was his GF, hence I didn't ask . lol.

If a girl would dress up as a bridge bunny for me, I'd probably would have married her by now.

"Here's a uniform.... it's comes with the ring with the big rock on it..." ;)

GF said I can dress her up like Sharon and I'll dress as Halo..lol unless that Mac helmet will fit my enourmous head.. maybe.. hehehehe

Dress as Halo? Do you, perchance, mean Master Chief?

And that brings me to a funny image in my head: Sharon Apple and Cortana arguing while the Chief and Isamu, off in the background discuss their "lady troubles."

BSG reference. Although having Tahmoh Penikett playing as Master Chief in a movie or something would probably break the world with awesome.

Anyway, Dana, 你们俩很好看了! :wub: This is probably the best SDFM cosplay shoot I've ever seen. If only you had taken pictures of yourselves with a proper Jolly Rogers F-14...

And that brings me to a funny image in my head: Sharon Apple and Cortana arguing while the Chief and Isamu, off in the background discuss their "lady troubles."

Yes I meant Master Chief, then the GF with a halo outfit (angels w/ wings and a halo wouldn't be bad either, but that's for my own eyes only!) =)