Welcome to the new Macross World Forums

Shawn

Greetings, my thanks to Shawn and Graham for setting up a fine board to discuss anything Macross-related. I have been a lurker for a few years and when the reboard restarted, I thought to hop on. I can say without a doubt, this is my one stop area for all Macross data. I have enjoyed Macross and Valkyries ever since I saw R**** (yeah, I know it's sore topic on this board) and I owned a Hasbro Jetfire as a child (my younger brother owns the old Hikaru VF-1S strike valkyrie). Currently, I enjoy Macross Plus, but I really like what I see coming out for the Macorss Zero OAV. Look forward to sharing and learning a lot from this board.

Edited by Chuey

I could really care less about post counts. I was once part of the Relic Boards (forum for the PC game Homeworld) and we had to restart our memberships about half a dozen times due to forum crashes. After that, nothing really bothers you.

Besides, it's the quality of your posts and whether or not your having fun at an online community that matters.

Hello everyone! :lol: I'm glad the community is back. Thanks are for Shawn and Graham.

Has it been two weeks? :huh: I don't know but I'm gonna share with you my LITTLE Macross / (not Macross) hunting in Singapore later later.

Till then it's :unsure: zzzzz time for me.

Again, thank you Shawn and Graham.

Wow-

400 membership sign ups in the one day we are back-thank you :)

The board is humming along pretty good-79 people online and no speed problems at all.

Thanks for everyone's feedback so far

S

Everybody loves you! :wub:

Shawn,

awesome work on the new board... It looks and works GREAT!

Thanks very much for your hard work you guys.

One question though.

There was a thread for the Tanmen order for his models that was pinned. I'm sure you know it... by Jesse Meyers.

I am still waiting for an update on one more kit I ordered... Will that thread be brought over?

BTW - where is Jesse??

Edited by rocco_77

I could really care less about post counts. I was once part of the Relic Boards (forum for the PC game Homeworld) and we had to restart our memberships about half a dozen times due to forum crashes. After that, nothing really bothers you.

Besides, it's the quality of your posts and whether or not your having fun at an online community that matters.

Huh. I used to lurk there for a short while. Man did I love that game.

Can't wait for the sequel to come out. And the inevitable Macross mod ... :D

I could really care less about post counts.  I was once part of the Relic Boards (forum for the PC game Homeworld) and we had to restart our memberships about half a dozen times due to forum crashes.  After that, nothing really bothers you.

Huh. I used to lurk there for a short while. Man did I love that game.

Can't wait for the sequel to come out. And the inevitable Macross mod ... :D

This is a little off topic, but last week I purchased an X-Box with the 3D shooter Halo. If you really enjoyed the atmosphere and music in Homeworld (like I did), you might find Halo a lot of fun. It has a very eerie atmosphere and a great score with many wandering/lingering style pieces of music. Very cool stuff.

Hooray ! I´m alive !!! :lol: .... <_<

Really nice work , it´s nice to see everyone again , I was getting worried to be honest.

Thanks Shawn for bringing the old place back to life as well :)

Anyway , It´s a nice new begining , a perfect oportunity now that we´re waiting for Ep.3 .

(sorry for repeating but i didnt read the thread) VERY nice! , it doesnt feel old anymore :p , i love the new forums! , i even got to choose a new name :p , tho whats the point of the "what was your old MW name" thing? :)

//Dan..