1/60 v2 Collection

MacrossMan

Now that Yamato is in full swing with rolling these out where are you with collecting the new 1/60's? With Over-Drive making them extremely affordable I have been able to get caught up and might even purchase some multiples so that I have the complete collection in DYRL and SDF-1 schemes.

Question about Roy's VF-1S with Super & Strike parts in SDF-1. When Hikaru piloted his booby-ducked 1S did it have TV colored fast packs or were they the darker movie colored ones?

Anywho, here is what I have so far:

VF-1D

Roy Focker Super VF-1S

Hikaru Super VF-1A

Hikaru VF-1J

Hikaru VF-1S

Max VF-1A TV Version

Max VF-1S

Super & Strike Parts Movie Color

Super & Strike Parts TV Color

No destroids yet. I have a couple hundred bucks i'm sitting on and might go ahead and cop the two on sale at Over-Drive.

Edited by MacrossMan

I have:

VF-1J (Hik)

VF-1S (Roy with Strike parts)

VF-1D

Going to get:

VT-1

VE-1

Will get after I purchase everything else this year (if I have enough money left)

VF-1A (Max DYRL or TV not sure)

VF-1A (Kakizaki DYRL or TV not sure)

Awesome collection Ikhii! You gonna grace us with some photo sets soon?

yeh, will try. Saw some of your great work as well. Superb. Need to find some time for shooting. Kinda busy lately. ;). But the collection itself might need to slow down after this month. Kinda too heavy on the wallet. Almost USD 1K for this two months just spent on toys.

I'm just getting back in the game. Selling off my Version 1. Keeping my 1/48. Ordered the VF-11B

Still trying to decide what I want next. Can afford maybe 2 or 3 more at that point my toy money reserves will be gone and nothing good to sale off. I will be forced to save penny by penny since I'm working less (not by choice). It will then take me 2 months to save up for each one. I will have to avoid buying new video games or action figures during that time.

When I buy a New Toy I prefer that it isn't one that I already have. Even if it is a different Scale. It will not feel like a new toy.

Liking VF-1J Hikaru cause it is a classic, the VF-1D because I never had one and it is unique with the double cockpit. Those were made before the shoulder fix. Max, Hayao and the upcoming Mass Production ones are post shoulder fix. Not interested in those characters too much. Like the Mass Production but already have one in 1/60 Might get a Tomahawk.

Thing is I don't want to get screwed by shipping. Plan to buy two at once and hope for a combine shipping cost. Trick is finding two that I want sold by the same seller at a fair market price.

I just know when I use up all my Macross money Yamato will announce a 1/60 Regult.

I've got the VF-1S Super/Strike Roy so far, and a VT-1 on order. I don't know whether to get the VF-1D now or to wait for a nicer scheme (I'm hoping for woodland camou). The VE-1 will also be on my pre-order list, as well as the inevitable VF-1J w/GBP.

I'm not going to the a completist on this line, especially since I still have to get a YF-21 and VF-11B, along with the VF-22S and YF-19 BOP--and thats not even mentioning all the Bandai DXs of which I already have the VF-25F/G/R w/Super and the VF-25S Armoured on pre-order.

I'm just getting back in the game. Selling off my Version 1. Keeping my 1/48. Ordered the VF-11B

...my toy money reserves will be gone and nothing good to sale off. I will be forced to save penny by penny ...

too much. Like the Mass Production but already have one in 1/60 Might get a Tomahawk.

Thing is I don't want to get screwed by shipping. Plan to buy two at once and hope for a combine shipping cost. Trick is finding two that I want sold by the same seller at a fair market price.

I got into collecting Macross late in the game, but picked up a lot of stuff quickly. Some stuff I no longer need has helped fund my new 1/60 purchases. For me, I just don't want to get behind in collecting. I can spare funds for a Valk or two each month, but that is about it. I'd prefer to buy two at a time also so I don't get screwed on shipping.

As it stands now, I am all caught up on the 1/60's and will more than likely cop them all as they are released. Will be posting pics as I find room in my display; or possibly getting a second display for these exclusively.

I'm not sure what to get in this series. My macross collection are mainly VF 1S, I've been looking at the 1/48s atm, since they are cheaper now. I've got the old 1/60s, don't know if i should get the same models over again in the same scale :blink:

The most problems with the arms on VF-1 1/60 V.2s happens with the VF-1S Roy. The rest seem to be mostly fine. I have no problems with breakages on my J and D. If you have breakages you can order free replace parts from Overdrive (plus a shipping and handling fee). Here is the link:

http://www.over-drive-inc.com/macross_parts/

The VF-1D and the June release of the VT-1 are definite buys. As to others get a VF-1J. Word of warning it is like storm trooper white (I think it's cool though).

I have both Destroids and they are awesome. Defiantly worth picking up!

Again I will remind people that Overdrive is having a sale on Vf-1 1/60 V.2s and Destroids here is the link. So the next couple of weeks is the time to buy any Valk that came out before the D.

http://www.over-drive-inc.com/store/defaul...t=1a&page=2

Edited by logos

Only have Focker's VF-1S so far. I intend to nab the Elintseeker and Super Ostrich. Can't think of anything else I've really gotta have right now. Might pick up a VF-1J with GBP armour when they get around to that. A VEFR-1 might be neat, too.

1/60's

VF 1S Roy Focker

VF 1J Hikaru with FAST Packs

VF 1D

YF 19 Special Anniversary

YF 19 Isamu Dyson

YF 21

VF 11

VF 0 Roy Focker with Ghost Booster

VF 0A Shin with Ghost Booster

SV 51 Ivanov

Tomahawk Olive Drab

Again I will remind people that Overdrive is having a sale on Vf-1 1/60 V.2s and Destroids here is the link. So the next couple of weeks is the time to buy any Valk that came out before the D.

http://www.over-drive-inc.com/store/defaul...t=1a&page=2

Word of caution with Overdrive at the moment. I ordered a few from them on April 29 and my order is still pending. Not in a rush to get these, but do know that they have been inundated with orders. Besides just coming back from Golden Week in Japan I do not see them moving these any quicker than usual. Their newsletter states there may be a 7 day delay before shipping on the 1/60's with the sale price. It also states they have taken on more orders than they thought they would get, so this might affect how soon they can ship.

MacrossPics1Atvand1S041.jpg

These two so far and just ordered the 1S Max and the strike pack. Just started late and hopefully I'll catch up wish Yamato would slow down a bit....

Heres the 1/60 v2 im planning on getting. Think Im getting all the VF-1 valks first and the 11B, the VF-22S - love the color, not sure if I wanna get the double nuts and bird of prey, I'll prob wait to see if they fixed any issues on those.

1S Roy - really not sure when I should get this guy since there are cracked shoulder issue out of the box...

1A, 1J Hikaru - same goes with Roy but I dont think the 1J is not as bad as the Roy right?

1A TV Kaki

1J CF

1A CF

VT-1

11B

VF- 22S

Double Nuts and Bird of prey- Maybe

and this....

BAN157487c.jpg

20090421_1.jpg

Soul of Chogokin GX-46 Dygenguar & Aussenseiter

looks badass might have apply a second mortgage for this guy lol :lol:

Edited by Gunpod71

Just ordered my TV Max VF-1A and a Defender, to add to my collection:

1:60 Ver. 2 --VF-1S, VF-1J, VF-1D, and Tomahawk.

Eagerly awaiting Kaki-VF-1A and Cannon Fodder VF-1A....(gonna need at least 2...)

Edited by derex3592

Yeah, but if that MONSTER was a 1/60, its would tower over those Tomahawks!!!

And every other valk as well ;) Maybe if the 1/2000 SDF-1 sells well, Yamato will be convinced that there is a market for ginormous Macross toys and finally make that 1/60 Monster :p

Maybe if the 1/2000 SDF-1 sells well, Yamato will be convinced that there is a market for ginormous Macross toys and finally make that 1/60 Monster :p

They'd best not make a Monster before making a 1/60th Spartan. There would be rage. And incalculable gnashing of teeth.