20 minutes ago, Mommar said:

How about that Figma City Hunter?

Yikes, not a fan of this at all, and that price is INSANE! Seems like it is a Figma exclusive of some kind, not on most sites, found it on NY for 13,200Y, and BBTS has it for a once again, INSANE, $164.99. This seems standard Figma size too, that price is absurd, good luck Figma.

8 hours ago, Tking22 said:

Yikes, not a fan of this at all, and that price is INSANE! Seems like it is a Figma exclusive of some kind, not on most sites, found it on NY for 13,200Y, and BBTS has it for a once again, INSANE, $164.99. This seems standard Figma size too, that price is absurd, good luck Figma.

Not a fan of what exactly?  I think it looks incredible and For gma are pretty fun to pose.

5 hours ago, Mommar said:

Not a fan of what exactly?

I'm not a fan of Takeya's "City Hunter" redesign.  It takes too many liberties with the original Predator 2 costume, making the armor look more like an H.R. Giger illustration.

If you're going to design a new Predator, I'm all for it -- sequels, comics, and action figures have been doing it for decades -- but there's no reason to mess with pre-established designs.  I think a Figma Predator should be more accurate to the source material, like Takeya's Alien:

Figma-Takeya-Takeyuki-Arranged-Alien-004

Why couldn't his Predator be as accurate as his xenomorph?

13 hours ago, Mommar said:

Not a fan of what exactly?  I think it looks incredible and For gma are pretty fun to pose.

The abs look utterly ridiculous, they're far too pronounced. The head sculpt itself looks okay, but the face and mouth mandibles look terribly off. I don't like the proportions, he looks too short or squat, and "thick", is the best way I can put it. And I really dislike the armor, too busy, he looks like Aquaman from the new Justice League movie, especially holding his staff. Agreed with tekering, far too many liberties taken to call this City Predator from Predator 2, if they just called it an original design I could cut them more slack but they didn't. I'm just not liking what I am seeing at all, and that price is insane. Easy pass, even if this thing was standard Figma price, 70-80$, I'd still probably pass, I just don't like how this thing looks. I am still more then happy with my old MonsterArts Predator and Alien Warriors, I LOVE the sculpt and proportions on those guys. I'll admit the new Figma alien looks much better then the Predator, but I don't want or need more Alien figures so I'm good.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, eXis10z said:

Is this by neca? Man I miss this game. Used to play a lot at arcades.

Yeah by NECA.  I only have Dutch and Linn preordered and still might get the arcade Aliens and Predators.

On 8/5/2018 at 2:58 AM, sh9000 said:

I received Hawkins.  I hope NECA can somehow release more of the cast.

When did you get a shipping notice?  I got a shipping notice on mine back on 7/27 but the tracker shows it was basically just the creation of the UPS label and still says waiting for pick up.  Ridiculous.

Edited by glane21

2 hours ago, glane21 said:

When did you get a shipping notice?  I got a shipping notice on mine back on 7/27 but the tracker shows it was basically just the creation of the UPS label and still says waiting for pick up.  Ridiculous.

I got a shipping notice also on 7/27.  Mine was shipped through USPS and was delivered on 8/1.  Maybe contact UPS for yours.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://www.comicsbeat.com/dark-horse-announces-comic-adaptation-of-william-gibsons-alien-3-script/

I read Gibson's script back in the day and found it pretty cool (but not really fitting into the franchise). Unfortunately, the art from DC's adaption looks pretty lame, IMO.

• 2 months later...