yeah the airsoft rifle is just to much money, I barely spent a third of that cost printing my own rifle even if it's static. But it was also bugging me for days since I finished that maybe it was to large. Seeing the video of the rifle again assured me that it's fine. Scales just fine.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is BBTS' response to the weight. I don't think they know what they're saying.

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm happy to explain! The shipping weight listed is going to be correct. The item you are interested in is very large in size, therefore, shipping calculations are assessed differently than with the standard sized items. I will be happy to explain further.

You are able to view a product listing page of an item that would have the similar situation for reference directly by clicking here for the 1/7 Scale Zoro Roronoa Statue LE 600. In this listing, the actual item's weight is 112 lbs approximately. However, due to the over-sized packaging and/or multiple large boxes contained in shipping this item, the system recognizes the shipping weight as 156.80 pounds. This is called 'Dimensional Weight', which our courier services use in certain circumstances such as this. Additionally, the Product Description indicates this on the listing as below:

Maybe the container box it's shipped in is of that size but judging that Neca even commented roughly 15 pounds shows a contradiction that needs to be addressed by BBTS. There's no way in hell something of that size is of that weight unless it was entirely done of solid laser cut metal.

Most of the descriptions say foam rubber and latex, but that sounds more like the description of the actual film one. If it is the description of materials for this there is no mention of metal and a foam rubber, latex toy doesn't sound durable in the long run.

Dimensional weight aka estimated weight by volume?

Latex and foam latex are almost impossible to preserve, even in an ideal museum environment. I applaud neca for producing something like this, but wouldn't want to deal with the upkeep in the long run.

• 2 weeks later...

Cool! I just got Vasquez today in the mail from Toys r us and she's awesome, though the smart gun is kind of a pain to figure out where all the lines go, there are no directions. Got her posed with my Alien Queen ;) Two bad-ass bitches!

So the 2 pack with Hicks and Hudson have alternate heads? They show them but don't list them in the accessories.

Chris

So the 2 pack with Hicks and Hudson have alternate heads? They show them but don't list them in the accessories.

Chris

They have alternate heads so you can switch em round and confuse the sarge....