01331.jpg

マクロスF シェリル・ノーム 立体マウスパッド

メーカー: ムービック

サイズ: -

詳細: 立体マウスパッド

発売日: 2009年5月下旬発売予定

販売価格:4,200円

©2007 ビッグウェスト/マクロスF製作委員会・MBS ※表示価格は消費税込価格です。

再放送も開始され、さらに人気沸騰中の「マクロスF」より、「シェリル・ノーム」がセクシーな立体マウスパッドになりました。疲れた手首をやさしく癒してくれる、大人の色香を是非ともお手元でお楽しみください。

01330.jpg

マクロスF ランカ・リー 立体マウスパッド

メーカー: ムービック

サイズ: -

詳細: 立体マウスパッド

発売日: 2009年5月下旬発売予定

販売価格:4,200円

©2007 ビッグウェスト/マクロスF製作委員会・MBS ※表示価格は消費税込価格です。

再放送も開始され、さらに人気沸騰中の「マクロスF」より、キュートな妹キャラ「ランカ・リー」が立体マウスパッドになりました。定番のアイテムですが、ファンならば是非とも手に入れたい一品!!非常にリアリティの高いアイテムとなっております。イメージよりも存在感のある彼女の胸に癒されてみませんか?

Source HERE

Edited by BlueMax

...and of course these will be followed up by a Klan-Klan keyboard wrist protector. Your wrists will rest snugly between the foot of cleavage it will feature. :lol:

what really bothers me about these isn't the content but the Price. I'm amazed that they actually have the nerve to charge 4200 yen for an ergonomic mouse pad <_< . I could see something like this being fun as a novalty/joke gift kind of thing, but at that price it's obviously only for the dedicated perverts out there.

same thing goes for dakimakura. some of those would actually make nice wall hangers if they weren't >$100 a piece for a f**king pillow case. :angry:

Its a cash cow...and merchandisers know that hardcore fans will pay out the nose for practically any piece of Macross F-themed crap they throw out there. Wait until we start seeing $75 electric toothbrushes shaped like Klan or Sheryl standing in provocative poses...

This is as close you can get to feeling up Sheryl and Ranka :p

But then again, what if someone went up and actually try to honk May'n or Megumi...

I'm surprised they didn't make one of Alto featuring his manly chest for the pretty boy fanatics... :blink:

But he's flat and rock-hard and provides no relief for my wrists... :(

Edited by shiroikaze

That kind of mouse pad is the "mild" stuff now. Here is something more edgy:

(NSFW obviously...) http://www.moeyo.com/2009/03/goods_1.html

And don't forget we already have a nude fig of Ranka:

http://www.moeyo.com/2009/03/review_macross_ranka.html

Epic page moeyo *bookmarked* ^_^ , awesome reviews of lovely +18 stuff.

For the record, Banpresto´s Ranka is not a nude figure, this review is of a modified Ranka.

I would love to get one but I would feel too guilty. Plus I would probably get fired.

Yeah...you definitely don't want to tempt fate with Corporate America. In today's workplace, anything from the type of desktop image you have on your work computer to the color of your hair is open game for offending someone's sensibilities. A mousepad with boobs is definitely up there on that list, I can almost guarantee.

Edited by Cyclone Trooper

Well i'm getting the Sheryl one, and i've already got the Sheryl Version pillow on the way, rare collectables!

Yes as it was mentioned i've already thought of using it as a double-sided wall hanging decor, so good thinking there.

I'm fairly big into wall scrolls, these are the next step up imo, nver would i use it for an actual pillow though LOL.

As for the SHeryl mouse pad (come on Rankas are way too big!), i'll be using it as a display piece.

Sheryl's boobies should be adored and worshipped lol, with Alto in his VF-25 snug in between them. lol, yeah i'm gonna do it.

wtf you guys are freaking out for, weird.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Sheryl's boobies should be adored and worshipped

The best coment in the whole thread, lolz

Im agree with Ranka mousepad, they increased her boobs to match the 3D efect, destroying the drawing, it dont seems Ranka :huh:

Edited by SVF-Gerwalk

Its not about the mousepads having boobs. Its more about how Macross F is cashing in on just about any gimmick idea under the sun...no matter how ridiculous. This sort of merchandise illustrates the opinions of some on here about how Macross F unabashedly and unapologetically panders to horny young male fans...be they of high school age or young professional adults. But the US has its own version of the "merchandising whore" in the form of George Lucas, so not much can be said on our part. Over the past 30+ years, we've seen everything from action figures to toothpaste to cereal boxes to soda cans to R2-D2 phones to high-end movie prop replicas emblazoned with Star Wars. And the list could go on, taking up several pages in this thread just to list everything...

But I also understand that walking that "high wire" between preserving the integrity of a favorite anime, movie franchise, or TV show and outright turning it into "the next Star Wars" in terms of merchandising can be tricky and sometimes downright perilous from a business standpoint. But given that Macross F IS sort of a rehash of all Macross storylines from the past in the form of a slickly-animated homage and geared more toward the newest and younger generation of Macross fans, its just good business sense to milk the franchise for all its worth at this point in time...no matter how stupid or illogical some of the merchandise may appear to us "old timers." ;)

Selling licenses for any kind of merchandise is part of the core business for any anime producer these days. MacF is not even an extreme example.

No one is forced to buy this type of merchandise. More sold means more profitable franchise and a bigger chance for sequels.

I'm sure if Lucas and Disney didn't have a family friendly business image to protect they'd branch out in (semi)-erotic content as well.

Selling licenses for any kind of merchandise is part of the core business for any anime producer these days. MacF is not even an extreme example.

No one is forced to buy this type of merchandise. More sold means more profitable franchise and a bigger chance for sequels.

I'm sure if Lucas and Disney didn't have a family friendly business image to protect they'd branch out in (semi)-erotic content as well.

Exactly. At least these products show that MacF is popular, and may generate more funding/interest in the next Macross sequel, which is definitely good, regardless of your stand on these products.

Princess Leia bikinis, anyone? :p

The reactions of you guys in this thread is hilarious. :lol:

Chill out guys, these stuffs are pretty common in the industry nowaday. Remember the Macross F canned bread?

Hmm...Minmei and Misa mouse pads...

As stupid as these are, I'd for sure buy a Millia one :lol:

I'm extremely surprised they haven't come out with a Klan one yet, considering she's got the most... *ahem* ergonomics... to give.

Vostok 7

As stupid as these are, I'd for sure buy a Millia one :lol:

I'm extremely surprised they haven't come out with a Klan one yet, considering she's got the most... *ahem* ergonomics... to give.

Vostok 7

Just wait...there'll be a boob-shaped wrist-rest for your keyboard featuring Klan. :rolleyes:

But given that Macross F IS sort of a rehash of all Macross storylines from the past in the form of a slickly-animated homage and geared more toward the newest and younger generation of Macross fans, its just good business sense to milk the franchise for all its worth at this point in time...no matter how stupid or illogical some of the merchandise may appear to us "old timers." ;)

I dunno, but as an "old timer", I have seen weirder stuffs, like SDF Macross underwear and SDF Macross vibrator (made in China, no less).

Don't ask me for proofs though, because I didn't take any pictures of them and these stuffs are pretty much out of productions by now.

Exactly. At least these products show that MacF is popular, and may generate more funding/interest in the next Macross sequel, which is definitely good, regardless of your stand on these products.

Princess Leia bikinis, anyone? :p

The popularity is not going to branch out any further than your pedo-perv demographic if they continue with this BS. You think the target audience is growing? There's only a small number of otaku you can sell this stuff too so at the end of the day if they want to maximise profits they've got to think about targeting a wider audience. T-Shirts and stuff is OK. What's wrong with a Macross F pencil sharpener, or ruler, or notebook? Macross F speakers so you can listen to Yoko Kanno all day? A Macross F fridge magnet?

WHY the need for stuff that is just geared to a puny minority? That's what I don't get. At the end of the day, it doesn't expand the franchise recognition and it ends up perpetuating the general "anime fans are all pervs" mindset. You're never gonna get cheap anime DVDs if you keep reminding people that only sickos are into it.

The popularity is not going to branch out any further than your pedo-perv demographic if they continue with this BS. You think the target audience is growing? There's only a small number of otaku you can sell this stuff too so at the end of the day if they want to maximise profits they've got to think about targeting a wider audience. T-Shirts and stuff is OK. What's wrong with a Macross F pencil sharpener, or ruler, or notebook? Macross F speakers so you can listen to Yoko Kanno all day? A Macross F fridge magnet?

These stuffs are actually sold at a daily basic, just we don't post about it. Because these are your usual things, we can easily make one with no difficulties or whatsover.

And then we post something unusual like this (a mouse pad?), and wow, look at the reaction.