1/60 VF-1D "Virgin Road"

Priss!

If they can release "Virgin Road" variant, then why can't they release a TV -1S with correctly painted head, TV arms, TV Fast Packs and Hikaru & Roy pilot figures!!!! :angry:

This is not 2 seater specific but real quick; I took my 1J pilot and TV fastpacks & added them to the 1S. What else do I need to do to make it TV version authentic other than the black arrow on the head?

What about the arms is not TV?

Are the reflex missile tips supposed to be red as well? They're yellow right now.

(PS - remember the 'sparks' flying off the knives as M&M dueled in the park? o h b o y . . . )

great eye... i like the new skinnier-legs Isamu pilot up top, upside down. and who's that all-black one, is that Ivanov?

but looking at the Milia pilot fig w/ the big wedding dress... can that really fit in the back seat of the new 1D? can't really tell if the legs are scrunched up like the Minmay fig...

Edited by m0n5t3r

If they can release "Virgin Road" variant, then why can't they release a TV -1S with correctly painted head, TV arms, TV Fast Packs and Hikaru & Roy pilot figures!!!! :angry:

Beleive me, I have been pushing for this for a while. Wait and see.

Graham

TV VF-1S! :lol:

Graham, please make sure AT LEAST they come with a TV Focker pilot, if not both Focker and Hikaru. I've some spare Hikaru, but never a TV Focker.

And regarding the VF-1D, I don't know what head it has, but the old 1/72 model kit said VF-1D.

Maybe it's natural... if it's a 2 seater, it's a 1D.

Edited by ff95gj

Oh dear god...I may actually buy that one...will it be in grey?

I know of all the TV differences except for the head...how does the TV VF-1S head differ from the DYRL? versions? Heh, how about the old Imai boxart as an homage?

On the contrary, I only know of the difference in the head (and the glove hands of course), if not counting for the super parts.

The TV 1S has black arrows on the sides, and DRYL 1S has yellow ones.

TV VF-1S! :lol:

Graham, please make sure AT LEAST they come with a TV Focker pilot, if not both Focker and Hikaru. I've some spare Hikaru, but never a TV Focker.

And regarding the VF-1D, I don't know what head it has, but the old 1/72 model kit said VF-1D.

Maybe it's natural... if it's a 2 seater, it's a 1D.

In the TV episode the Virgin Road valkyrie had a single laser, as in, it was a -1A head. But all the official information found otherwise it's always been a standard -1D painted blue. It's assumed that the head was an animation mistake.

Vostok 7

I really don't get it... A virgin road might be before the Max & Miriya's 1Js... ???

I'll rather have a Low Visibility gray 1A or 1J before a Virgin road...

there's a CF-1J before M&M-1J's; go figure. <_<

I thought the DYRL 1S is already light gray... no?

ALL the v.2s should have been light gray instead of the bright white in my opinion.

And the animation actually shows a 1A head on the M&M wedding valk?!? And we never see it transformed to confirm what it really was?!? WOW - this is more milking than a dairy farm.

actually, they should be providing gunpod straps for all the TV valks... damn gunpod w/ holes but w/ no straps...

YEah...the holes made to accept the ring straps like 1/48s. Made me wonder if all these ever gonna be sold separately as assessories in near future?

Edited by Javabean