Surprise!

izzyfcuk

Thank you VF5SS and mr.chogokin, and all macross forumers that bought these Valks even though they know they aren't fault-free, and kept the faith with Yamato. I know I gave up on them for a while. But with the coming of the messiah (SDF-1), I'm rediscovering my belief in them.

Gonna go read up the reviews now. Thanks again. Cheers. :)

I just realized what the 1/60 19 reminds me of. Im not normally big on the details of the planes but this one bugs me even though it is my favorite valk design. The toy looks like a komodo dragon in the "neck"

Whaddya think?

yf19bl2.jpg

_39432861_dragon360_ap.jpg

Edited by ErikElvis

Looks like there is no improvement on the pilot, still usng the old pilot figure, only different colour?

http://ga.sbcr.jp/mgangu/013034/

http://ga.sbcr.jp/mgangu/013035/

Thanks for the pics!

Anybody notice anthing new by the pics?

Google's headache machine says:

Improve the accuracy by reviewing the parts of the factory inspection standards also are higher than if the parts and forms of medicine, the YF-19's features. Pilots are decorated with painted figures included a special body.

and

Improve the accuracy by reviewing the parts of the factory inspection criteria, and once more enjoy the sight of the YF-19. VF-19 adopted types of aircraft employed in the lineage leading to a machine in their hands!

Thanks for the pics!

Anybody notice anthing new by the pics?

Google's headache machine says:

and

sounds like they've there going to be improving the QC for this run at least.

I just realized what the 1/60 19 reminds me of. Im not normally big on the details of the planes but this one bugs me even though it is my favorite valk design. The toy looks like a komodo dragon in the "neck"

Whaddya think?

Good comparison.

The hasegawa has better neck...

N0710.JPG

so anyone think they'll release the M&M 22's before of after the 1J's?

I don't know when but they better release both M&M's VF-1 and VF-22's :lol:

And while they're at it, they should also release a Low Visibility VF-22/YF-21!!!!

Hi,

Having never ventured into any other than VF-1 territory, I'm pretty tempted to pre-order that BoP YF-19.

Can anyone please confirm that the kite roundel directly under the cockpit canopy is definitely a tampo print and not a sticker, ala the v 2.0 Valks?

That's the clincher for me. Sticker = No sale! It looks like a tampo and this may have been mentioned but I couldn't see where.

Thanks!

Hi,

Can anyone please confirm that the kite roundel directly under the cockpit canopy is definitely a tampo print and not a sticker, ala the v 2.0 Valks?

Thanks!

The v2 1/60 VF-1's kite under the cockpit and on the wing is tampo printed!!!

Since the front fuselage of the YF-19 splits in two for transformation, the kite was provided as a pre-cut sticker int the first YF-19 ver. and the 25th Anniversary ver.

We don't know if it's going to be tampo printed this time for the YF-19!!

I remember there was some debate over whether Yamato should have also have gone for a partsformer on the 1/60 yf-19 like that hase bash in order to have a more streamlined fuselage.

I greatly prefer the way the upper body looks on the yamato compared to that hase bash though.

I remember there was some debate over whether Yamato should have also have gone for a partsformer on the 1/60 yf-19 like that hase bash in order to have a more streamlined fuselage.

I greatly prefer the way the upper body looks on the yamato compared to that hase bash though.

There's some things the hase custom does better, there are things Yamato did better. Overall I think the Yamato version could have been done better both in terms of balancing the various modes and making improvements over the old toy (better articulation and more locking mechanisms in battroid/gerwalk modes)

true, the yammie needs some decent locks for the legs and chest area in GERWALK and the legs are just way too long in batroid mode. Meh, I'm okay with it for what it is, the yf-19 design is the poster child for anime magic. Not okay enough to buy any more of it, unless there was a spectacular repaint issued (which these two are not, imo) but okay enough for me to not actively hate on it.

IMO, Yamato did a good job for a perfect trans of a YF-19. I definitely believe Yamato can do a very good parts trans version of it. But, there's gonna be a lot of complaints from fanbois everywhere, me included. Definitely at a 18,800 yen price point. And sales will probably be bad. I will definitely not buy a parts trans version.

After all, how well did the original 1/60 VF-1s parts trans versions sell? Definitely not as good as the 1/48 prefect trans, I think, even though it's cheaper.

The v2 1/60 VF-1's kite under the cockpit and on the wing is tampo printed!!!

Since the front fuselage of the YF-19 splits in two for transformation, the kite was provided as a pre-cut sticker int the first YF-19 ver. and the 25th Anniversary ver.

We don't know if it's going to be tampo printed this time for the YF-19!!

:) Apologies, yeah, I have a couple of the V2s so I know they're tampoed hence why I'm hoping Yamato will apply that improvement to these YF-19 repaints.

Have to wait and see I guess! Thanks for the info.

so anyone think they'll release the M&M 22's before or after the 1J's?

It's been quiet with announcements by Yamato lately?

Dunno, the 22's would probably be limited run then?