Surprise!

izzyfcuk

does this also mean it is possible for yamato to make 1/60 vf-25 in the not too distant future :D

No, the Macross Frontier licence is completely different from Macross 7 licence. Bandai will retain exclusivity on the Frontier toy licence for several more years at least.

Expect another Macross 7 repaint of an existing toy (with some minor retooling - gunpod, pilot & FPs) to be announced soon. (Not too hard to guess which). :D

I'm pushing Yamato to consider making either a VF-17D/S/S-Milia, or a VF-19Kai/F/S/P.

Graham

Expect another Macross 7 repaint of an existing toy (with some minor retooling - gunpod, pilot & FPs) to be announced soon. (Not too hard to guess which).

NO!

I WILL NOT PURCHASE HIS FIRE VALKYRIE!!!!! :angry:

:p

Glad to see the M&M Double-Deuces getting made though.

EDIT: Ooh! Just noticed the little bit of gold on the wingroots(? :unsure:) too. Nice touch.

Edited by Mog

The repaints & retool of existing toy that Graham mentioned abt, should be refering to these VF-22S M&M juz announced, if im not wrong.

Love Max's light colour, is a sure buy for me. Most likely may skip Millia as quite expensive to buy 2 VF-22 at same time :(.

I'm pushing Yamato to consider making either a VF-17D/S/S-Milia, or a VF-19Kai/F/S/P.

Graham

I hope you can convince them about this... especially since Bandai shows no sign of releasing the VF-171 in ANY of the lines.

Any idea if Yamato can / will also release the YF-19 and VF-11 VF-X2 variants??

Oh man..... is there a release date and price yet? It's going to be hard to come up with the money for these ones considering the Max and Mira VF-1s come out in a couple of months.