Surprise!

izzyfcuk

It's the line bisecting the visor I believe.

vf-22s-gamlin-battroid.gif

I see they also skipped the grey colored nipple guards from the proto and the line art. Now they’re the same color as the fuselage, like in the 21.

Edited by Twoducks

HAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pete that's just f'n awesome! :lol: SAVED! :lol: IMA CHARGIN MAH LAZA CLASSIC~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait... wat? :huh: *points at sig*

Edited by anime52k8

Got mine in from Over-Drive. It's pretty nice. There were a few QC issues, but nothing broken (a blemish, scratched paint, a small dent on the chin of the face, a chip in the plastic caused by the locking tab near the top mid section of the plane where the body and fuselage split in half).

I noticed the visor on the VF-22's face was not glued in or secured. My table rocks a little and to see the reflection in the visor moving kind of bugged me out.

I agree with everyone else about how Yamato should have included some sort of canopy cover for battroid mode (I guess I could make one since I'm still working on the conversion project).

When the visor (in battroid mode) is angled like the official Yamato pics it seems to be the same thickness. I just wished Yamato made the visor a tiny bit thinner to give it more of a sleeker look rather than a bug eyed look.

I don't recall the visor being so recessed into the rest of the face, but I guess it was necessary to give it a perfect transformation. There is a double lip in the middle of the visor originating on one side and ending at the other.

Great valkyrie/variant/remake IMO.

post-4919-1246931650_thumb.jpg

post-4919-1246931664_thumb.jpg

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX

Is it even possible for the backpack sliders to be tighter than they already were on the YF-21?! :blink:

Edited by Mog

I still slightly prefer the closed, less bulbous canopy and more alien looking faceplate of the 21, but I'm really liking the color for the -22. Anyone got a pic of the sticker sheet? Also, is the sticker sheet more like the old style still like the 21's or the newer thin type.

Awaiting for mine to arrive. Still won't be for a couple more days at least.

Thanks for the pic of the sheet.

Hmmm, judging by stickers 3 and 4, are those hints that the Max and Milia variants are coming?

:ph34r:

Np. Hmm... wow, I never even thought of that. Most likely could be that or they included them just in case people wanted to do customs. XD

***EDIT***

Alright... Max and Milia's names are definitely on the sheet 31, 32, 33 are Gamlin's, Max's and Milia's names (respectively). In that order. Save up your MONEY! I'm buying doubles of each!

***2X EDIT***

Plus they misspelled New Edwards as New Edwars... again. -=X

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX

I still slightly prefer the closed, less bulbous canopy and more alien looking faceplate of the 21, but I'm really liking the color for the -22.

Same here.

It's not the real thing to me unless it's Omega 1 with the ominously opaque canopy and the BDI. I'm a Mac Plus guy, not a Mac 7 guy. But the paint scheme is sweet.

Alright... Max and Milia's names are definitely on the sheet 31, 32, 33 are Gamlin's, Max's and Milia's names (respectively). In that order. Save up your MONEY! I'm buying doubles of each!

How do you manage to read from the pic? :blink:

But man, I am happy to get confirmed. :lol:

How do you manage to read from the pic? :blink:

But man, I am happy to get confirmed. :lol:

LOL... how could I? I have super sharp eyes beyond all imagination! LOL, jking... I was the one who took the pic of the sticker sheet and posted it. Thus I have the sticker sheet in my possession.

LOL... how could I? I have super sharp eyes beyond all imagination! LOL, jking... I was the one who took the pic of the sticker sheet and posted it. Thus I have the sticker sheet in my possession.

I feel so stupid. :ph34r:

Thanks again for the good news!

I feel so stupid. :ph34r:

Thanks again for the good news!

Sorry. My intention wasn't to make you feel stupid.

On another note... I was staring at the faceplate for a bit and I think I figured out why the visor on my VF-22 Gamlin isn't glued in or secured. I believe Yamato produced the valk with such a looseness (jiggle) to compensate for a perfect transformation. When angled forward the visor leans out and when angled back it recesses back in. It's barely noticeable.

I guess this was done so this way when the faceplate is folded back under the fuselage the visor doesn't clash with the antenna's locking tab/base.

Yet to contradict myself... however if this were the actual case they should have made this feature a bit more prominent with a locking tab or something and have the visor protrude out just a bit more.

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX