Surprise!

izzyfcuk

Huh??? I guess it flew past my head... XD

I guess it's a Decepticon. ^_^

I will treat the face dropping as a bonus. At least the VF22S is a better looking 'Transformer' than the official Hasbro stuff with all the fibbles. :wacko:

Edited by blacklotus

Ohh... you meant that thing.

Yea its the crappy fodder version of Sideswipe from the HA line. Notice how it's just sitting in the pile of stuff. My valks get plenty of standing room, no matter how much they fall apart on me. LOL

Oh, I didn't notice the Transformer in your photo. I was just commenting on the new line of Transformer toys from Hasbro: how even after having transformed to a jet plane, it doesn't look like a jet plane from the underside.

The topside is good. But turn it over and .... :p:ph34r:

Tis too bad, cause I really like the SR71A Blackbird and Jetfire in the movie. :)

Edited by blacklotus

So has anybody actually acquired the supposedly "fixed" repaints of the YF-19 and can comment on them, or are we going to babble on for pages about bayformers and how a headless VF-22 resembles them?

For such a small community with so little variations\releases of modern toys compared to other franchises, you people surely couldn't discuss less about the newest offerings.

So has anybody actually acquired the supposedly "fixed" repaints of the YF-19 and can comment on them, or are we going to babble on for pages about bayformers and how a headless VF-22 resembles them?

For such a small community with so little variations\releases of modern toys compared to other franchises, you people surely couldn't discuss less about the newest offerings.

Yikes.

Some would respectfully (or not respectfully) disagree - take a look around the forum to see the multiple discussions on other new toys. Even ad nauseam...

Re: your specific question, you're probably not seeing much news on the new YF-19 repaints because as most have opted, or at least stated, they would not buy them because they weren't interested in the new paint schemes.

-b.

Here's some pics of the white & blue YF-19.

As promised, Yamato have definitely tightened up some of the joints in battroid mode and the toy no longer feels like a floppy mess, unlike the original Macross Plus colors YF-19 toy.

The main improvements are where the wings join to the hips. As you can see from the pics, both wings can now hold a horizontal position in battroid mode. I left the wings like that overnight and they hadn't drooped at all by morning.

Another improvemnt is the locking of the shoulders. On the original YF-19, when you angled up the shoulders, even glancing at them the wrong way would cause them to drop down. On this lastest version, the shoulders lock very positively in the angled up position.

The small shoulder flaps aslo feel much tioghter and don't pop out all the time.

Likewise, the arms and leg joints also seem a bit tighter.

Graham

post-11-1251336582_thumb.jpg

post-11-1251336683_thumb.jpg

post-11-1251336767_thumb.jpg

I want to add too:

On day 1 when it was out of the box, the wings could not lock to the leg slots. I was puzzled then because the 25th anni version does not have this problem and we are talking about the same mold.

It is now verified to be the assembly worker's problem; when I tranformed it back to fighter mode, the wings can now lock properly.

hi guys, js wanna ask is the pilot for the new YF-19 the VF-11B isamu or the old YF-19 isamu?

also do the shoulders lock in gerwalk mode?

thanks

Old Isamu

Sorry that I don't really understand the shoulder questions... :mellow: They have to lock in gerwalk mode?

Here's some pics of the white & blue YF-19.

As promised, Yamato have definitely tightened up some of the joints in battroid mode and the toy no longer feels like a floppy mess, unlike the original Macross Plus colors YF-19 toy.

The main improvements are where the wings join to the hips. As you can see from the pics, both wings can now hold a horizontal position in battroid mode. I left the wings like that overnight and they hadn't drooped at all by morning.

Another improvemnt is the locking of the shoulders. On the original YF-19, when you angled up the shoulders, even glancing at them the wrong way would cause them to drop down. On this lastest version, the shoulders lock very positively in the angled up position.

The small shoulder flaps aslo feel much tioghter and don't pop out all the time.

Likewise, the arms and leg joints also seem a bit tighter.

Graham

the blue and white looks pretty good, very much like a DYRL? Max scheme. I kind of want to get one to pair with my 1S max.

Can someone please take pictures of the sticker sheet of the orange yf-19? I was wondering if Yamato features the deco seen in the original design (as seen in hobby japan a few years ago) ? The orange looks a bit plain to me, and I am hoping that some deco would spice it up!

Thanks

Not repainting the Isamu figure to match the YF-19 scheme is so lazy. Not a big fan of the -19. The regular one will do it for me unless these go on clearance at some insane price.

They did repaint it, for the bird of prey. And give it a new name. Ms. Amy Cunningam has a grey flight suit.

• 2 weeks later...