The Macross Galaxy Network

Wanzerfan

This site is the forum site for the offical Macross II Lover's Again fan website Administered by none other than Mike Bilger, otherwise known as SetoKaiba over at Robotech.com (I have another name for that site, but I won't post it here, that term is bad enough to ban me here).

Before you go there, let me give you a word of warning.

The language there tends to be a little blue (most members there are at least 17) so read at your own risk.

Come on by and register at The Macross Galaxy Network.

This site is the forum site for the offical Macross II Lover's Again fan website Administered by none other than Mike Bilger, otherwise known as SetoKaiba over at Robotech.com

Whoops... cat's outta the bag...

Since the site's currently down for a major overhaul, I wasn't planning to post a thread about it here until after we'd got the message boards finished and the site's main index up and running. Because of the economic downturn, three of our project team members moved out of the state in search of new jobs, and so we're WAY behind schedule for the site's construction, but that can't be helped since it's just me, Saori, Paul, and Greg working on it now, and all four of us have to keep up with our day jobs.

Not to mention acquiring and translating the sources that're going into the site's Macross II encyclopedia (for want of a better name, I'm open to suggestions <_<) has set us back a ways... as has our work on the Macross II section of Mr. March's Macross Mecha Manual.

I'm surprised that Seto would allow ANYTHING on his site to use a Macross 7 term like "Galaxy Network"... :p

Officially, the working title of the remodeled site is the "Macross II Universe"... likewise "Galaxy Network" is a working title for the boards... one that I agreed to under considerable duress from the other three members of the development team and several lewd cosplay-related promises from my girlfriend... we actually have a new, much better name for it that'll be applied once we finish construction on the system later next week (knock on wood).

Anyhoo... I'd be grateful if we could go ahead and let this thread slip off the list for now. I'll post a new one once we've gotten ourselves caught back up to the production schedule and are ready to open.

Edited by Seto Kaiba

Thanks a lot. <_<

Poor choice of words on my part. I didn't mean to offend.

By a "better" name for the boards, I meant a more thematically appropriate name. "Galaxy Network" works just fine for a main timeline-devoted site, but that's not what we're working on.

Anyway... our target date for opening the main part of the site to the public is somewhere around May 9... I'll make a new thread for it then.

Edited by Seto Kaiba

Poor choice of words on my part. I didn't mean to offend.

By a "better" name for the boards, I meant a more thematically appropriate name. "Galaxy Network" works just fine for a main timeline-devoted site, but that's not what we're working on.

Anyway... our target date for opening the main part of the site to the public is somewhere around May 9... I'll make a new thread for it then.

Don't worry, I figured as much. ^_^

Anyway, it looks very nice so far...can't wait to see it when it's open!

Whoops... cat's outta the bag...

Since the site's currently down for a major overhaul, I wasn't planning to post a thread about it here until after we'd got the message boards finished and the site's main index up and running. Because of the economic downturn, three of our project team members moved out of the state in search of new jobs, and so we're WAY behind schedule for the site's construction, but that can't be helped since it's just me, Saori, Paul, and Greg working on it now, and all four of us have to keep up with our day jobs.

Not to mention acquiring and translating the sources that're going into the site's Macross II encyclopedia (for want of a better name, I'm open to suggestions <_<) has set us back a ways... as has our work on the Macross II section of Mr. March's Macross Mecha Manual.

Officially, the working title of the remodeled site is the "Macross II Universe"... likewise "Galaxy Network" is a working title for the boards... one that I agreed to under considerable duress from the other three members of the development team and several lewd cosplay-related promises from my girlfriend... we actually have a new, much better name for it that'll be applied once we finish construction on the system later next week (knock on wood).

Anyhoo... I'd be grateful if we could go ahead and let this thread slip off the list for now. I'll post a new one once we've gotten ourselves caught back up to the production schedule and are ready to open.

Sorry about that, Seto. Looks like I put my size 12 Ozark Trail hiking shoe into my size 13 mouth when I started this thread. :blink:

I'll let this thread die after I post this reply. Either that or we just let the moderators delete this thread.