Macross clothing

sharky

There are a bunch of anime shirts I would like. But I like simple designs. Maybe something with the Macross and Skull Squadron logos. Perhaps with Hikaru or Max's number on it. It looks like custom design is the only way as a lot of these shirts go too far for me.

Just found all of my SMS, and VF 25 and Mihoshi Academy patches. I'm thinking Mihoshi academy shirt, and SMS jacket down the line. The shirt I can start next week. Gotta get a white shirt that matches the style this weekend.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/1/2017 at 10:00 AM, jvmacross said:

The TV version is via the Robotech store....Bariaburu may be able to help with the DYRL version....

The DYRL version is much harder to get, it was a event limited dojin item from Comic Market 91 produced by Yasu0. Only 15 were made, 5 of which are now owned by various MW members. He makes caps for nearly every Comic Market, twice a year. But he usually has a different ship for each Comic Market. Yahoo Japan Auctions is your main option now, if you want the DYRL SDF-1. As the cap owners I know at the moment would require you to pay "The Iron Price"

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, sh9000 said:

IMG_2276.PNG

That's awesome!  What do we have here?  Airwolf arm, VF-1S head (in Jetfire visor guise), Dukes of hazard left arm, Heman sword (?), Optimus Prime body, Back to the Future license plate, Ghost Busters left lower leg and foot, and The A Team van.  Oh, and all of it looks like Voltron!

I think it's fantastic!

On January 23, 2017 at 7:32 PM, mickyg said:

That's awesome!  What do we have here?  Airwolf arm, VF-1S head (in Jetfire visor guise), Dukes of hazard left arm, Heman sword (?), Optimus Prime body, Back to the Future license plate, Ghost Busters left lower leg and foot, and The A Team van.  Oh, and all of it looks like Voltron!

I think it's fantastic!

Wow, so much '80s goodness going on there! Those were the days. Cool mashup... My brother in law would love that on a shirt.