Scan please? Arii Quamzin Zent Battleship kit instructions

AcroRay

I just picked up the Arii 1980s kit of Kamjin's ship, the Queadol-Magdomilla, minus its instructions.

Could someone please post a scan of the assembly instructions? It isn't a difficult kit, but it has well over a dozen tiny fins, spurs, interior docking surfaces and other bits of detail that I want to be certain I have attached appropriately when I build it. The main site's scan is only the color side of the leaf, and very low detail.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

I just picked up the Arii 1980s kit of Kamjin's ship, the Queadol-Magdomilla, minus its instructions.

Could someone please post a scan of the assembly instructions? It isn't a difficult kit, but it has well over a dozen tiny fins, spurs, interior docking surfaces and other bits of detail that I want to be certain I have attached appropriately when I build it. The main site's scan is only the color side of the leaf, and very low detail.

I have that kit in my stash - will scan on monday and post....

Cheers,

Bugger!!!!

Left the instructions on my workbench at home....

sorry!! - will bring tomorrow.....

Well - got 'em this time...

Enjoy - looking forward to building this one myself....

Please post some pics of the finished article...

Cheers,

Queadol.pdf

Excellent! Thank you very much!

I'm working on John Moscato's Kamjin kit right now. Either Kamjin's ship will be next, or Monarch Models' Nosferatu monster kit! ^_^ (Hey, that's 2 Canadian kits out of 3!)

Edited by AcroRay

Excellent! Thank you very much!

I'm working on John Moscato's Kamjin kit right now. Either his ship will be next, or Monarch Models' Nosferatu monster kit! ^_^ (Hey, that's 2 Canadian kits out of 3!)

No problems!!

I'd like to see the pics of what you are working on...

Cheers,