1/72 VF2SS Valkyrie II (g-kit)

codychanzeta

Flawless clean job! The shading is fantastically smooth, and the whole thing looks great.

On a side note, as someone who also posts alot of images to the internet with labels and watermarks and such, I have to tell you, your watermark logo is eeeeennnormous! Seriously, it's a classy logo, but it could stand to be about a third as large, especially when it runs onto the model.

Thank you!!! Brothers!!!

Long time ago I have saw Macross II, but I just can finish 2 chapter, because I am not much like the story and the machine...

Due to I am a Minmei SUPER FAN, she didn't in Macross II story make me very dissapointed......

By the way, many years later, I Love the VF-2SS very much!!! but still haven't see the animation agin.....maybe later!!!!

Flawless clean job! The shading is fantastically smooth, and the whole thing looks great.

On a side note, as someone who also posts alot of images to the internet with labels and watermarks and such, I have to tell you, your watermark logo is eeeeennnormous! Seriously, it's a classy logo, but it could stand to be about a third as large, especially when it runs onto the model.

Hi promethuem5!!!

Thank you that you like my work!!!!

For the watermark.... maybe is too BIG!!!!

But I need to prevent the pics steal by someone......( I am not said the Macross Fan in this Forum )

Because I have this BAD experience before........ :unsure:

Nice job. I do like this design.

Thank you!!!! Thank you!!!

Looks beautiful. What is the little wire thing on top, is that an antenna?

Yes it is antenna, I should paint it in black colour will be better....

Nick work!

Thanks !!!!

sweet~~ did u get this off hobbyfan?

and any of u know if any one has ever made the garage kit version without the SAP armor?

Ah..... My English is not GOOD..... I don't understand your question...... SORRY........

sorry i was just wondering where you bought it ^_^

it looks wonderful! and the small SD alien in the first picture... where did you get that?

Ah... Sorry that make you ask me again.......hope not to make you trouble!!

I build this kit for my friend, so I don't know where can bought this.... sorry....

And the small Alien was including in this kit. This VF 2SS g-kits contains 3 small aliens!!! :rolleyes: