Official Bandai 1/60 Scale DX Toy Thread Ver.5

azrael

Excuse me for going ever so slightly off topic, but the search function isn't helping me on this one. Is Bandai going to be releasing 1/48 scale VF-25's? I thought there was some news on it, but can't find much info. I am not a big toy buyer, but I MUST get an Ozma VF-25 with armor pack. Just want to make sure I get the biggest and baddest available.

you might be thinking of the 1/48 model

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=30017

I hate to change topic, but is "anime-export" reliable? I'd like to pre-order a couple of valks.

I got my VF-1D from them.

Reliable with great prices.

I've placed two orders with them and had no problems. Their prices are pretty good. I can't say their shipment packaging is great (HLJ has the best) but it gets the job done.

I put my order in with them, and I am sitting on their payment request. They list SAL as a shipping option when you put the order in, even though they clearly states "We are now shipping small packet SAL (economy) for orders less than 2KG and lower than 15000 YEN ONLY", and this is obviously more than 15000 YEN. When they ask for payment, they don't add in shipping cost (since it won't ship for another month or so). I'd hate to pay for this and then end up getting hosed when its time to ship.

Edited by Duke Togo

I put my order in with them, and I am sitting on their payment request. They list SAL as a shipping option when you put the order in, even though they clearly states "We are now shipping small packet SAL (economy) for orders less than 2KG and lower than 15000 YEN ONLY", and this is obviously more than 15000 YEN. When they ask for payment, they don't add in shipping cost (since it won't ship for another month or so). I'd hate to pay for this and then end up getting hosed when its time to ship.

Just shoot them an email for clarification. They usually get back to you real fast. At least, that's the case when I got my Mikhail, Luca, and Alto valks from them. Still got my Armored Ozma and Alto's armor preorder with them.

Just sent them an email now. Will report back once I have heard from them. If they can hook me up with SAL, then I'll place my order immediately. I can't foresee getting a better deal than what they are asking.

Just shoot them an email for clarification. They usually get back to you real fast. At least, that's the case when I got my Mikhail, Luca, and Alto valks from them. Still got my Armored Ozma and Alto's armor preorder with them.

Hey todd77,

Did they charge you when you preordered these items?

Edited by MACROSSF

Official response from Anime Export is that because they don't yet know for certain the weight of the finished product, they cannot commit on a shipping cost. I'm going to write back and ask if an estimate of 19,300Y would be a ballpark figure.

I did exactly what The Duke did. I got sucked in by the lower price, then found I was unhappy with the service. So I went back to old reliable, HLJ.

I did exactly what The Duke did. I got sucked in by the lower price, then found I was unhappy with the service. So I went back to old reliable, HLJ.

The reliability is worth the extra 5 or 10 bucks it *may* cost.

where can we order these? ^_^

Both sets are limited by pre-orders at Bandai's own Tamashii web-shop, selling to Japan only. Anime-export.com have order pages for them. I expect angolz.com and toy-wave.com to have a few copies too.

I preordered the armored VF-25 with Anime Export today. I feel like I got a very good deal which included shipping. Here's hoping I have my hands on it shortly after it's released.

I ordered mine from OverDrive and they sent them by EMS. I know there's an EMS parcel waiting for me at home, so it's probably the sets.

I do wish Bandai had made the standard Fold Booster that Alto uses to get to Galia IV, rather than the Pink Super Folder Booster though. The standard one looks much nicer IMO.

Graham

I ordered mine from OverDrive and they sent them by EMS. I know there's an EMS parcel waiting for me at home, so it's probably the sets.

I do wish Bandai had made the standard Fold Booster that Alto uses to get to Galia IV, rather than the Pink Super Folder Booster though. The standard one looks much nicer IMO.

Graham

Theese guys are add ons for the normal 1/60 s right?

And one ghost per box or does it come with three?

Theese guys are add ons for the normal 1/60 s right?

And one ghost per box or does it come with three?

Per set comes with one Ghost only.

Yeah, Bandai is cheap.

My sets would be arriving tomorrow... But I would be out of town until Monday!

Guest sh002

the ghost set was tempting but if it came with 3 i would have ordered it. can't wait for my sound booster set from overdrive to come in.

Can confirm the Fold Booster can fit on version 1 toys that don't have the additional holes. It attatches by 2 pegs that plug into the holes used to attatch the super pack shoulder missile pods. The Fold booster comes with 2 connectors, one for use with a bare VF-25 & one for use when using FAST Packs, which includes pegs for attaching the shoulder missile pods as the connector itself occupies the holes where the shoulder missile pods normally attatch.Graham

I just cancelled my VF-25S preorder from HLJ and settled for the ghost weapons set

its just getting steep may next year if I have any money?

It still hurt I got my set for 75$ on ebay and shipped through ems for 25$

OUCHHHHHHHHHHH