Official Bandai 1/60 Scale DX Toy Thread Ver.5

azrael

Another shop with more description:

http://www.happinetonline.com/NASApp/mnas/...D=4543112603425

The text appears to say there will be color changes in multiple areas.

If this has something to do with what kresphy just posted in the Macross F News section (VF-25のスーパーパックはリニューアルして新しくなる

), I think this will be the first "movie version" VF-25

Hello,

I have a request for information on any shops selling Macross Bandai toys in California. I am currently in Buena Park, CA and tomorrow I am leave for home back to Spokane, Washington. I am driving, today I went to Anime Jungle located in LA, and after searching for it for 45 minutes, I finally found it, but it is closed on Tuesdays, and only Tuesdays...I am going to be going to Simi Valley, CA tomorrow and then on up to Vallejo, CA. I would really like to find a place that sells Macross toys, specifically the 1/60 DX Bandai Macross Frontier Valkyries and the VF100 Macross Frontier Valkyries. I dont want to go too much out of the way, but since my google searches have come up blank, and I am leaving tomorrow morning for Simi Valley, then Vallejo at 6am, I dont have much time to stay to go back to Anime Jungle. Is there anything shops that are near Vallejo that sell Bandai Macross Frontier Valks? Any assistance would be wonderful! Thank You!

Twich

vf-25f super valkyrie up for presale on anime-export

http://www.anime-export.com/u_productpage....rodotti_id=5394

describes the color changes as

Color is renewal. -White place changes to blue glay. -Red place changes to real red. -Glay at Joint place changes to metalic dark glay. -Glay changes light glay on Super parts.

have no idea what "real red" is, pretty sure i know what glay is though. :lol:

.... Are you serious about the parts upgrade? WTF??? Godamn, I hope this doesn't mean I need to blow more money on model kits -_-... I thought I was done. And how much more will you be able to upgrade the Armored parts anyway. I hope that won't change at least.

I never liked Yamato's milking, but this is going to take the cake.

.... Are you serious about the parts upgrade? WTF??? Godamn, I hope this doesn't mean I need to blow more money on model kits -_-... I thought I was done. And how much more will you be able to upgrade the Armored parts anyway. I hope that won't change at least.

See this thread here:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...&start=1660

News from NewType. :(

I know I'm beating a dead horse but I just want to express how disgusted I am that Bandai will not fix the hips on the DX line Valks.

I see some cool stuff coming out in the future (the Macross Quarter, The Armor Plus Alto figure) but I can't bring myself to get any of it because without a cool Valk figure to go with them it's pointless. Why Bandai? WWWWWWHHHHHHHYYYYYYY!?!?!!??!

I think it's a given that the toy would be changed in some way for the movie, i.e. redesigned Super Packs, possible change in color scheme etc.

Afterall, Bandai is the major sponsor for Macross Frontier and they will of course want to use the movie as an oportunity to sell more toys.

Graham

Looks beutiful. That photos is a bit blurry, but the head, specifically the face does look a bit different to me.

Graham

I concur. Can't wait for Armored Ozma.

Good job Bandai!

The one niggling thing I don't like about the Bandai DX now is widdled down to the cockpit - when you open it. Those stubs - completely ruin the realistic element... so... best not open the cockpit.

But beyond that - nice.

Pete

HLJ has a pretty good description of what the new vf-25 super-pack will look like. Sorry I can't post the link as I'm using my wife's I touch and it doesn't have the cut/paste function. Sorry if this is old news.

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN960342

Chris

Edited by Dobber

While basically I trust HLJ with their info, but somehow I doubt if the "modified movie version" super parts are all about color changes.

And yes, damn Bandai for not painting the stands in the first run of the DXs.

I plan to paint them myself, but my modelling skills (including air-brushing and painting) are horrible. I would even miss when piss, not to mention delicate model-painting.