Official Bandai 1/60 Scale DX Toy Thread Ver.5

azrael

I wish they would show pictures of thing pianted already (hell we've already seen some of the 1/72 for crisssakes), the suspense is killing me, considering its supposed to be released next month (barring delays.)

Edited by Letigre

I think if you don't try and get the Messiah DX in a nose-in-the-dirt standing Gerwalk mode it looks alot better overall... I think the Messiah's Gerwalk mode looks much better 'in motion' anyway... overall I'm way happy with my Messiah and can't leave it alone:

vf25ben2.png

vf25ben1.png

A few Pictures of my VF-25 Alto and My VF-25 Ozma both fast packed B)) the last one is from a cosplayer with ozma in her hands! =)

post-2094-1242074793_thumb.jpg

post-2094-1242074814_thumb.jpg

Edited by Priss!

Sorry for a trivial question... What're oracle stickers?

I did try to google... but didn't see anything that seems to be relevant.

Your works are amazing!

Thanks,

Oracle is a brand name....

Those are Vinyl stickers I am using.

I cannot find the orcale website however I came across another brand.

http://www.alibaba.com/product/teckseng-10...r_Stickers.html

You should be able to get it from art & crafts shops.

Regards

My reissue VF-25F is starting to lose quite a bit of paint.

Especially behind the head in fighter mode.

Great. My reissued Alto just came and I was hoping it wasn't going to suffer from paint rubbing off. Bought the super pack too. This one might just sit on the shelf to be admired from afar.

Great. My reissued Alto just came and I was hoping it wasn't going to suffer from paint rubbing off. Bought the super pack too. This one might just sit on the shelf to be admired from afar.

Probably a stupid question, but how are the head lasers on the re-issue? (ok... can it REALLY be a re-issue if the original came out like a year ago? wouldn't this be considered a revision? maybe? no? ok, I'll shut up about it ^_^)

I love the Alto scheme, but I'm avoiding it and the Ozma versions due to the Dr. Suess head lasers and getting a Micheal/Mikhail/Max clone version instead (besides, I love the VF-25G design and weapon anyway... but having a non-snipe version would be cool too).

Probably a stupid question, but how are the head lasers on the re-issue? (ok... can it REALLY be a re-issue if the original came out like a year ago? wouldn't this be considered a revision? maybe? no? ok, I'll shut up about it ^_^)

I love the Alto scheme, but I'm avoiding it and the Ozma versions due to the Dr. Suess head lasers and getting a Micheal/Mikhail/Max clone version instead (besides, I love the VF-25G design and weapon anyway... but having a non-snipe version would be cool too).

The VF-25G comes with a gunpod aside from the sniper rifle. Don't know if that would fill the need of having a non-sniper version. XD

Others have reported that the head lasers angle out on the re-issue, but mine does not seem to. But they don't angle in, either. They're relatively straight (if not, it's a way easy fix with a hair dryer or hot water). I don't know if that answered your question...

The VF-25G comes with a gunpod aside from the sniper rifle. Don't know if that would fill the need of having a non-sniper version. XD

Nice! yes, that just made me happy ^_^ had NO idea it came with a standard gunpod. Now I can save some cash for one of the impending Armored Messiahs.

Others have reported that the head lasers angle out on the re-issue, but mine does not seem to. But they don't angle in, either. They're relatively straight (if not, it's a way easy fix with a hair dryer or hot water). I don't know if that answered your question...

Yup, that did, in fact, answer me perfectly. Thanks!

Any QC issue reported for the Alto Super Parts yet? Like the dreaded paint rub-off? Someone reported that the fit is a skosh tighter, but I'm wondering if the tampo printing is more durable than what we've seen so far?

If anyone scans in the design of the base for the yellow stickers, could they post it in this thread? I'm sure quite a few people will be interested. Thanks again for the sticker tips, Biglizard :)

GGemini I think the neck joint update is for the VF-25S, and will be released with the Armour pack version. The VF-25F looks fine with the present neck, IMO.

UNSpacy Sorry to hear about the paint loss problem with the re-issues-- are the wings really straighter with this version as compared to the 1st edition?

I think the issue with the bent/warped wings are not because of the manufacturing line, but from packing it incorrectly in the Styrofoam tray (with the way the plastic bag is wrapped around the plane). Upon opening... I noticed that all of my VF-25's had the plastic bag section between the tip of the wings and the feet of the plane lifted up by the Styrofoam tab on tail section the tray. This would definitely cause a warp in the wings because the rest of the plane is heavy enough or is forced down by the workers further into the tray while the wings stay afloat.

***EDIT***

The wings are straighter on my re-issue VF-25F compared to my VF-25G.

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX

About VF-25S armored:

Release day pushed to August: http://www.tamashii.jp/item/200908.php

New blog post about preparing their show display: http://www.tamashii.jp/staff_diary/diary.p...98&level=01

I think I see a slightly longer neck and straighten head guns.

public_diary.00298.00000002.jpg

Yep, definitely a longer neck and straighter head lasers there.

The head lasers appear to be unpainted (they loock blue to me), I guess this is just to emphasise that a deifferent material is being used.

All good.

Just hope they improve the crotch lock as well.

Graham