If there was a live concert who would you see? *poll*

Vepariga

Who would you see Live out of this list?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Out of this list

• Lyn Minmei
    • Sheryl Nome
    • Yellow Dancer/Yellow Belmont
    • Sharon Apple
    • Basara
    • Ranka
    • Ishtar
    • wendy ryder

hmm tough one,

Minmay is basically the winner of Macross Idol (Kawamori beat all those reality shows by some 20 years :lol: ) so that puts her in the same doubtfull league like Kelly Clarckson or Leona Lewis. Ill pass

Ranka/Sheryl/Istar generic pop singers, so you want the good, the bad or the exotic? Nice to see a song or two, but not worth a concert.

Sharon Apple: Boring attempt at progressive trance by an AI.

Firebomber: Simple rock but fun so I'll go for that. For visuals, a guest performace by Mylenes older sister is a must, for some song battles with Basara.

I'm with Seto. Light shows are for Pink Floyd, I'd rather see a good singer.

So I went with Minmay, because I've seen Mari Iijima live about ten or eleven times, and I'm looking forward to the next show.

By the way...who's Yellow Dancer?

I'm with Gubaba on both points... B))

I dunno, I always saw Ranka as a bit more Hillary Duff, but yeah Miley would be interesting casting for a dub. I'm still amazed at the variety of genre that Kanno can pull off though. It's amazing enough that she can write different sounding stuff for both Sheryl and Ranka, but she did Sharon as well. And that's not even touching her other anime series.

Also, Sharon is not getting near enough love in this thread.

Edited by bishopcruz

Sharon Apple needs an update.

Her songs are good, but they lack emotion (well maybe that's the point behind her, being virtual idol and all).

The hell you say! Good sir we are about to have words. :angry:

After in the Dark is filled with emotion, and if you say that Information High has no soul I might have to inquire about the status of yours.

Heck, the only ones I find a bit lacking are "wanna be an angel" and well, um, yeah.

Do you just not enjoy, techno or acid jazz?

Do you just not enjoy, techno or acid jazz?

Nah, I enjoy rock, classic and ...normal songs?

Techno is like buzz on my ear, I'm not into it at all.

Maybe that's why Voices is the best Macross Plus song IMO, too bad it's not as popular as Information High.

Information High and After in the Dark still serve as great BGMs though (in SRW games and Macross Ace Frontier).

i find it kinda strange that sheryl is the main leader, her songs where alright,but concert wise she babbles on pointless stuff to much and her character kinda annoys me lol,always thinks shes the topdog. Sharon or minmay all the way!

Having seen M7 since I voted, I'd have to say a Fire Bomber concert could indeed rock. But man I'd still kill for that Sharon one. As for Sheryl's popularity, few reasons I'd figure. First, even though it isn't as lopsided here, she is the most popular character from F. Second she might acutally have the single best song in all of Macross (tied with Oboete Imasu Ka). And 3rd, ok, having trouble coming up with the third, um she kinda gets nekkid on stage?

Then again, I doubt I'd turn DOWN a concert from any of the above, though I might not pay for Ranka's (too bubblegum for me I think.) Ah, who am I kidding, I probably would.

i find it kinda strange that sheryl is the main leader, her songs where alright,but concert wise she babbles on pointless stuff to much and her character kinda annoys me lol,always thinks shes the topdog. Sharon or minmay all the way!

Wait wait wait...

You say you wouldn't want to pick Sheryl because she thinks she's the top dog, so you'd rather see SHARON??? :blink:

Wait wait wait...

You say you wouldn't want to pick Sheryl because she thinks she's the top dog, so you'd rather see SHARON??? :blink:

:lol: well sharon is all about the presentation and the music, she doesnt go around saying 'im sharon apple!!' when she gets a chance :p 'what bout my star' is probably sheryls best.

:lol: well sharon is all about the presentation and the music, she doesnt go around saying 'im sharon apple!!' when she gets a chance :p 'what bout my star' is probably sheryls best.

Apparently, Sharon doesn't have to say it.

But by the time her concert ends, your mind is royally frakked.