Unthinkable has happen!

You're looking at her lips!? :wacko:

The real question is: which ones? :ph34r:

Woe are us!! First, the Economy hurls its wrath upon us, then BSG leaveth our Friday nights empty and hollow, and NOW THIS!!

Loud are the wails and lamentations of the Macrossites. The Hory Froating Head hath turned his head away from the people. . . for one of their leaders hath gone astray.

The people's sacrifices of Tab B's, broken shoulders, and MPC's are but a meager recompense to His disembodied Head. The Head sees TRUTH. His eyes have seen a leader-mod fall willingly into the valley of darkness.

This leader doth comport with the enemy. He hath suckled on the forbidden fruits of Ariel and Janice. He hath defiled the sacred elixir of Yoshinol, whoring it out for a wretched bag of Gold that Only Brings Dischord.

Repent, I say, REPENT, Roy Focker!!

. . .Or face the wrath of Decalture, like your sempai before you!!!

:p

The Hory Froating Head hath turned his head away from the people. . . for one of their leaders hath gone astray.

:p

His Hory Froating Head is too busy making basketball anime to care lol

God bless him :lol:

Edited by REbirth

"I love Angelina Jolie. Does anyone else like Angelina Jolie? She's got enormous lips!"

Well I hope you get raped.. TWICE! Then maybe you'll feel different.

-RvB

You for got to mention the most important thing DOOOD, IT'S GOT MARK LUKE SKYWALKER CHANUKA ZOMBIE GUYVER FREAKIN' HAMMIL!!!

And then he promptly dies because the budget obviously went into securing him. Also, there's no budget so Mark Hammil has a pending lawesuit against HG, by the end of the year he'll own HG, turn it into a vehicle for promoting his comic books and turning them into animation, subsequently putting anything robotech on the backburner until its forgotten, allowing companies to begin licensing Macross in the U.S. unimpeded, finalliy redeeming his father and ending the tyrony of the Sith. Truly he is the one who will bring balance to the fold faults. And also, Steve/Tommy Yune can't draw tits to save their lives.

I blame this on the declining moral values of this society do to the combined factors of an increasingly sedentary lifestyle along with decreased literacy and understanding of global politics do to every decreasing standards in both out educational system and the mass media at large. Couple that with the negative effects on both personal and environmental health caused by the industrialized production of consumer goods and it's no wounder we're heading down this road.

also tits. (which Tommy Yune has obviously never seen in his life. ^_^ )

I blame this on the declining moral values of this society do to the combined factors of an increasingly sedentary lifestyle along with decreased literacy and understanding of global politics do to every decreasing standards in both out educational system and the mass media at large. Couple that with the negative effects on both personal and environmental health caused by the industrialized production of consumer goods and it's no wounder we're heading down this road.

also tits. (which Tommy Yune has obviously never seen in his life. ^_^ )

Sure he has, they were just on a blow-up doll, although I hear he's construction his own woman out of a pillow case he drew on, and some Dr. Sholls gel inserts.

Actually Mark Hamil does at least two voices. One Commander Taylor who just says one line before dying. He then does one of the Haydonites.

As I said in the first post. This topic will be closed tomorrow. Which is now today.

May the Robotech be with you.......