TEKKAMAN BLADE TOY!

Ami ami has it for 7700 yen shipped with EMS of course. Sadly, they are sold out for now. Apparently they sold out in about 1 day with 18 units available. They could get a restock in since it sold out so damn fast.

Wow. I wish I could get in on that. That would save me nearly $10, get here faster and safer. I need to watch that site more closely I guess in the future? I sent an e-mail to inquire if they'll be getting more or not. But it does go to show just how much the mark-up is on those figs. The first company to start selling their stuff directly for like 70% of the retail price will make a killing and might start a good new trend in the market.

Edited by protostar8

Ami ami has it for 7700 yen shipped with EMS of course. Sadly, they are sold out for now. Apparently they sold out in about 1 day with 18 units available. They could get a restock in since it sold out so damn fast.

Got 7 more available now. I just ordered 1, so that should knock it down to 6. But they could have always had people flood the order page and grab them all before the system adjusted to an accurate count. I hope I get one though b/c with the exchange rate today, it made a $6 difference instead of a $8-9 difference as of last night plus I'd get it faster and safer.

I got my tekkaman today. This figure is awesome.

-Articulation= stellar!

-Metal content= surprising really hefty,

-Joints= can hold poses well no sagging! (at least not yet)

-So far no parts have exploded off into my face while posing B)) Here's some crappy pics to look at. If your on the fence about this figure don't be because its just that awesome.

- the wrist joints are rather small ball joints and swamping the hands can be a pain in the ass so be careful.

All I can say now is I WANT MY TEKKAMAN EVIL NOW BANDAI NOW!

post-5389-1264834529_thumb.jpg

post-5389-1264834538_thumb.jpg

post-5389-1264834550_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I got mine too. I have been in happy awe since getting it. I just put him in a new pose every day. I was on the fence about dropping almost $100 on a fig (thanks to S&H costing a but load on top of the fig being expensive), but I'm glad I did. Definitely a must for any fan of Tekkaman Blade.

Wow....it is indeed a nice looking figure but man, I just can't justify spending so much in the triple digits for it without having Pegas by his side. Not only that, but I wouldn't wanna get a figure without Shinya/Evil being in production.

Wow....it is indeed a nice looking figure but man, I just can't justify spending so much in the triple digits for it without having Pegas by his side. Not only that, but I wouldn't wanna get a figure without Shinya/Evil being in production.

20100122_769673d68552f3634d48nNDuJ2.jpg

For shame on Bandai for not including a "Pegas" carrying case! Also, why is it taking so long for VOLTEKKA! PIC'S!?

Ahem.....ask and you shall receive! For people who haven't picked theirs up yet ami ami got a fresh batch of these badboys! So with the 50% EMS or SAL shipping this thing probably comes out to be about $70.00 shipped!

post-5389-1265757187_thumb.jpg

post-5389-1265757194_thumb.jpg

Ahem.....ask and you shall receive! For people who haven't picked theirs up yet ami ami got a fresh batch of these badboys! So with the 50% EMS or SAL shipping this thing probably comes out to be about $70.00 shipped!

That's more like it! However, with the announcement of the 1/60 VF-19 Kai, my toy budget is quite spoken for!!

I bought mine on ebay, under $100 including shipping (EMS) ...cheaper, compared to if I purchased it here in the US.. nice figure.. scary to put together.. the armor is definitely staying on. I'm thinking about gluing them on permanently. mmmm...

The only thing that scared me was the fists b/c the ball joint is so small.

The only thing that scared me was the fists b/c the ball joint is so small.

Those ball joints also continue to scare the hell out of me.

1. The ball joint is super tiny and is connected to a rather thin plastic shaft. 2

2. Getting the hands on takes a lot of force.

However, nothing is broken or stressed so far and I don't plan on swamping hands out a lot on this toy since it takes at least 10-15minutes trying to get 1 hand on.

Does that make the socket on the hand open up more to allow the ball joint to slide in easier? If so have you tried it and how effective was it?

Yup..tried it.. Yes it does make it easier to put on.. make sure its nice and snug when you put it in.. Let it cool before moving it around...again dont get burned doing it.. heating it up again with a hair dryer removes it easier too.. I think the hands are made of a hard vinyl.

OMGOMGOMG it's here!!!!

Love it!

This is the tekkaman Blade toy. It poses well, it feels solid, it looks amazing in almost every pose; It's just kick ass! I will buy any tekkaman Bandai makes, they have done very very well!

on a side note: If this is the qualirty of the Armour plus line, I think Bandai are on to a winner!

My only complaint about it is that the rear shield "skirt" pops off waaaay too easily. Apart from that it's a pretty good figure! My ultimate dream would be to have a Tekkaman series of figures released in Bandai's Robot Damashii line, but, well, this is better than nothing!@

• 4 weeks later...

Well for those of you unfamiliar with a tamashii web exclusive its only available via Bandai's tamashii webshop and can only be bought in japan unless you pay a middle man service or have a hook up in Japan to get it. So unless you got connections in Japan were looking at double the price of what you paid for Blade.

• 1 month later...