TEKKAMAN BLADE TOY!

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone think this will be cheaper since he's not as complex as the others and doesn't appear to come with many extras?
Doubt it, the base body looks bigger with unique parts, it doesn't look like a standard human body like Ryo or Alto, some of the base body pieces look bulked up to match Blade's silhouette with the armor on.

Doubt it, the base body looks bigger with unique parts, it doesn't look like a standard human body like Ryo or Alto, some of the base body pieces look bulked up to match Blade's silhouette with the armor on.

Ah, probably right about that. I'll still be buying him as long as he's in line with the others. A neat little bonus would be a pegas mini, but that dream will never come true...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Got mine over the weekend, must say I like it alot. Lots of heft to the figure, more metal than the Alto release (shoulders, forearms, chest armor, calf armor, crotch and the feet), and the armor snaps on tight to boot! Not much in terms of accessories, would have loved for it to have included a stand of some sort. Though didn't really see the need for it to be in the armor plus line, since I don't think anyone would bother to display it without the armor unlike the previous 2 releases (can't even recall if it looked anything remotely like what it does without the armor in the show...)

Got mine over the weekend, must say I like it alot. Lots of heft to the figure, more metal than the Alto release (shoulders, forearms, chest armor, calf armor, crotch and the feet), and the armor snaps on tight to boot! Not much in terms of accessories, would have loved for it to have included a stand of some sort. Though didn't really see the need for it to be in the armor plus line, since I don't think anyone would bother to display it without the armor unlike the previous 2 releases (can't even recall if it looked anything remotely like what it does without the armor in the show...)

Watch the Tekkaman Blade II OVA's. He looks pretty close to what you'd expect him to look like compared to the other Tekkaman bodies.

Oh, and where is the absolute cheapest place to get this. I still haven't paid HLJ quite yet b/c the yen rate is crappy. I only got like 3 days to pay now, but I would cancel it if I could get it cheaper somewhere else. Right now, It's 8205 Yen from them, which is like $94 via paypal.

Edited by protostar8

Watch the Tekkaman Blade II OVA's. He looks pretty close to what you'd expect him to look like compared to the other Tekkaman bodies.

Oh, and where is the absolute cheapest place to get this. I still haven't paid HLJ quite yet b/c the yen rate is crappy. I only got like 3 days to pay now, but I would cancel it if I could get it cheaper somewhere else. Right now, It's 8205 Yen from them, which is like $94 via paypal.

Ami ami has it for 7700 yen shipped with EMS of course. Sadly, they are sold out for now. Apparently they sold out in about 1 day with 18 units available. They could get a restock in since it sold out so damn fast.