PAPER VF-2SS!

Thom

Many of us do not wish to register just to see a pic. In this case it would be better for you to show a link and also post a couple of pics of the subject.

Same here, would you be able just to post a few pics of the VF-2SS?? B))

Utmost care must be taken during construction, as the builder of the prototype fractured a finger during construction.

VF-2SS-22-BooBoo.jpg

Nah, just kidding. From what's said this was caused by something totally different... ph34r.gif

Belly

VF-2SS-23.jpg

VF-2SS-24.jpg

Well, that's all the updates on the sit so far. Pretty cool though... and now I'm tired. Going to bed...

Drool!!! Damn, if I had downloads for that thing, I'd be working on it right now...There isn't a download for it, is there? That thing is awesome. I wish there was of those made as a toy. I have two of the model kits, but they don't satisfy the need for a nice 1/60 scale VF-2SS

That thing is sweet! Any chance of that modeller of posting his template?

on the zealot forum he has said that he is think of making it a commercial paper kit. but for now he can't work on it because computer problems. (his screen died) so we have to be patient. and hope he can buy a new screen soon ^_^;