1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 4

even w/out a new cam we're all drooling just fine w/ what you have!

:( please translate... di ako marunong mag-bisaya, LOL :lol:

Hehehe, Bisaya pala si Kicker, maski saan talaga sa mundo may bisaya! :lol: ( Tagalog translation )

Guess I had the itch before leaving for New Orleans tomorrow.. couldn't resist had to do it.. since someone dared me lol

Old New Edwards Base:

NewEdwards3.jpg

New New Edwards Base: (Pic is w/out other YF19's, Couldn't fit it on the table)

DSC04272.jpg

DSC04271.jpg

lol gotta love my crappy pics with my old digi cam...oh and forgot to clean my room..lol..

Wow :o a parade of Valkyries.

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Got my Hikaru 1S this week on Monday four days after sent payment for it that beat the record of five days for the others.

100_1975.jpg

100_1976.jpg

100_1977.jpg

100_1978.jpg

100_1979.jpg

whoops!! Hikaru sampled some of Roys Liquor and borded the wrong mech.

100_1982.jpg

100_1983.jpg

Doh!!!!

Of course it is. My bad. So where do I get one like that? What model is it?

It's a Gallrado Superleggia and I picked it up at this years Philly Autoshow I also got the Gallrado Spyder too. But they are also on sale on this website3000 toys

100_1984.jpg

100_1985.jpg

100_1986.jpg

100_1987.jpg

100_1988.jpg

100_1989.jpg

i tell yah, guys.

Hikky-1S pics without any Strike-FPs attached???

that ain't right, man.

that is just so very wrong.

should be a bannable offense here at MW-forum.

:p

obligatory strike-hikky pics:

hikki1ssep008.th.jpg hikki1ssep010.th.jpg

Edited by treatment

here are some more pics of my Hikaru 1S pluse a nearly completed guest I was rather shocked to see it taller than the Yamato VF-1 V.2 they're both 1/60 scale.

100_1992.jpg

100_1995.jpg

100_1996.jpg

100_1997.jpg

100_2002.jpg

100_1993.jpg

post-269-1246587572_thumb.png

post-269-1246587634_thumb.png

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Almost had issues with two of my 1S's then I figured to pull the shoulder hinge down slightly to get the hinge past that tab.

Hey Guys.. just wanna share my New Display Theme for this year..

Last year, i basically showcased figures that i like from each line. Actually other than macross and anime figures, i've been collecting other lines from Joes, to TF mechas.. to western toys etc..

This year, i've been contemplating at doing an "All Macross Display Theme" since obviously it's been the sole line that i got constantaly hook up and so far have been loving this line. I've managed to unload all previously displayed toys around January this year, but never really got the chance to start setting up since i got hooked up with other stuff, work and the death of a dear friend..

anyways.. 'nuf talk.. here's my Macross Display Theme: (didn't want an all cramp up display so i just choose to display basically the camo valkyries and 2 non-camo scheme that i like)

AS MUCH AS I LIKE THE V2 1/60 VF-1.. but i still prefer to put my goody old 1/48 on the pedestal!

LOWEST LEVEL - Macross Do You Remember Love with my first ever scratch-build DYRL ARMD Launch Arm and Base

3686830011_d6b2bb3658.jpg

3687630476_a82ebcbe0f.jpg

SECOND LEVEL - Macross Super Dimension Fortress

3686798075_5ef23e3a87.jpg

3686799205_c68767d58d.jpg

THIRD LEVEL - Macross ZERO

3687602314_2530e1cbc6.jpg

3687603916_16224e2ba2.jpg

wanted an Exhibit like theme for this line.. so made a custom made acrylic labels for each valkyries:

3686803975_c0a7854283.jpg

Edited by MaveRick

MaveRick, That display looks awesome. I especially love the macross factory diorama. You have a little Macross museum in your home. (Many of us do of course but yours is super duper cool).

great set-up Mav! wish i could go there to see it in person since Alain's been yappin' about how great it looks in person, lol :lol: ... great job, man!

Hehehe, You should! I will be back in Cebu nextweek. ^_^

hey guys thank you so much for appreciating.. it was an overwhelming experience.. from planning the display (which made me decide to do those first two scratch builds) to choosing which to display (I had a hard time deciding whether to stick to scale and display my version 2 VF-1(s) or be more of an aesthetic display setup and display 1/48s.. trust me for people/non-mac fans who doesn't know much on scaling for these mechs, the 1/48 valkyries are better when displayed with the other mac series valks.. they give your display an overall balance).. and setting it up.. which by the way took me two straight days (from unloading those from the boxes, mounting the amored factory, doing the acrylic labels and putting them inside the cabinet) Cabinet is also custom made by the way..

my place is always open to fellow fans.. as much as possible im trying to get people here to plunge into the macross line.. as not much of hobbyists here are willing to, given the fact that these don't come in cheap prices..

i have another cabinet that i'm currently renovating right now (which i will house my V2 VF-1s and MacF valks.. and an ongoing project (4ft SDF TV) in line with my plan of converting my room into a large scale space battle scene diorama.. will definitely share it again when everything's set up

Edited by MaveRick

hey guys thank you so much for appreciating.. it was an overwhelming experience.. from planning the display (which made me decide to do those first two scratch builds) to choosing which to display (I had a hard time deciding whether to stick to scale and display my version 2 VF-1(s) or be more of an aesthetic display setup and display 1/48s.. trust me for people/non-mac fans who doesn't know much on scaling for these mechs, the 1/48 valkyries are better when displayed with the other mac series valks.. they give your display an overall balance).. and setting it up.. which by the way took me two straight days (from unloading those from the boxes, mounting the amored factory, doing the acrylic labels and putting them inside the cabinet) Cabinet is also custom made by the way..

my place is always open to fellow fans.. as much as possible im trying to get people here to plunge into the macross line.. as not much of hobbyists here are willing to, given the fact that these don't come in cheap prices..

i have another cabinet that i'm currently renovating right now (which i will house my V2 VF-1s and MacF valks.. and an ongoing project (4ft SDF TV) in line with my plan of converting my room into a large scale space battle scene diorama.. will definitely share it again when everything's set up

Curious to know what you are using for your display cabinets Mave. Would you happen to have any work-up pics or better ones of the cabinets? If so, please share. Thanks!

Pastilan buenasa ninyo diha. unta maka bisita pud ko og makakita anang inyuhang gi haguan. tagdun lang gyud nako akoang panahon inig balhin nako. ma display lang nako akoang nubenta na valkyrie og ang akoang mga kustom. labi na ang akoang lima ka MG.

awesome display bai!