1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 4

Gotten my VE-1 on Monday as I predicted, and as soon I got home I already starded taking it out of the box and puttingthe fast packs and sensor dome on though I had trpouble with the arm packs. The screw on the larger antennae array was on to tight to rotate it to the front so I had to loosen it. So far I gotton most of the decals on it and was able to transform it into 1/2 Gerwalk mode, however: I had to remove the large antennae array part from the arm to get the arms out because they kept getting in the way. I say it's a prety good toy despite the inconveince with that part might have it transformed into battroid mode, but for now it's resting between Max and Millia.

100_2313.jpg

100_2315.jpg

100_2316.jpg

100_2317.jpg

100_2318.jpg

it rotates cool. B))

100_2319.jpg

100_2331.jpg

100_2332.jpg

100_2333.jpg100_2329.jpg

Just changed my displays.....

Pardon the grainy photos I'm too lazy to take out my SLR today.

4085310581_cea6095ac9_o.jpg

4085313081_27a2088e15_o.jpg

Ouch! Camera phone pics? Looks about the same quality as my Blackberry Flip.... :mellow:

Didn't say there was anything wrong per say I was just wondering if they are phone camera pics. And yes those are nice displays. :)

Edited by logos

Low Vis VF1S. Nothing really low vis with those bright yellow strips. But I do love the darker shade of grey.

Now I wish Yamato would make a 1/60 scale of the original VF 1A low vis...

nice shots!

q... how stable is the 1/60 VF-1 on that hase stand? how much can you bank it w/out falling over to the side?

Taking pictures is how you learn! Get snapping! :)

Well said!!! But I still have to learn the basics and all the different settings when shooting manual with a DSLR camera.

I'm carefully reading all your tips on the Photoshop thread to experiment how my camera reacts. I haven't bought the best camera (Canon EOS Rebel XS), but I think it's enough as an entry level camera.

I hate grainy pics when I shoot under poor light conditions with high ISO <_< I´ve seen better pics with the same camera as mine. I have to learn other settings.

nice shots!

q... how stable is the 1/60 VF-1 on that hase stand? how much can you bank it w/out falling over to the side?

Thanks! Ha the stand is not stable at all! Purely used for photo taking. The base is actually lined by sticky tape but u cannot use it for gravity defy moves!

Edited by Tack

Low Vis VF1S. Nothing really low vis with those bright yellow strips. But I do love the darker shade of grey.

Now I wish Yamato would make a 1/60 scale of the original VF 1A low vis...

img1241w.jpg

Wonderful pics Tack!

nice shots!

yeah the stand looks really nice.

Little bored since it's Friday so took a couple of quick pics of my VT-1, VE-1, VF-1S (with YF-19 in the background).

IMG_0003-edit.jpg

IMG_0004-edit.jpg

Darn it Logos you beat me to it, posting pics of your VE-1 with the UUM-7 pods on it. :angry:

Been a long time since I've been able to visit MW for any length of time. . . too long!

'bout time you reared your ugly mug back in here. ;)

Glad to see you, the bottles, and the pint glasses back. <tosses Ace a bottle of Yoshinol>

Darn it Logos you beat me to it, posting pics of your VE-1 with the UUM-7 pods on it. :angry:

Well I haven't done it with reaction missles yet so you better hurry! :lol: