1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 4

Very nice..... like you collection of aircrafts>>> i suppose you've assembled and painted them yourself?

Thanks! nope, they are diecast ready made models:)

Just got a new cabinet yesterday, its a book shelf type with glass sliding doors, 2ft x 1ftx 6ft with four layers. got it for 3k only. looks neat:)

Yah, the TV Kakizaki is a winner, must admit its one of my favorite VF-1 Valk ^_^

thanks for the info on the cab. found a retailer at a local mall. i'm getting the double sized one, width=4ft., in wenge to match our other furniture and not piss off the missus. ^_^

my VF-1's:

3645348370_392abd5893_o.jpg

after the 1/60 VE, VT and GBP armor, i think i'll quit my VF-1 habit for a while. i want a VF-0D after those three.

Where did you get them from, and what scale are they?

1/72 scale, they are mostly century wings, hobby master, witty wings and dragon wings.

great setup monster and alain..

i'm currently reorganizing my main display cabinet.. for this year, i want an all macross display theme.. hopefully i could share mine too anytime this week. :D

Thanks! looking forward in seeing your collections again this week B))

Guest sh002

some of my 1/72 collection. damn some new company needs to make an sv-51 battroid along with a regult and glaug in 1/72 scale. can't wait for the q-rea and vf-27 to come out.

post-2880-1245611930_thumb.jpg

Guess I had the itch before leaving for New Orleans tomorrow.. couldn't resist had to do it.. since someone dared me lol

Old New Edwards Base:

NewEdwards3.jpg

New New Edwards Base: (Pic is w/out other YF19's, Couldn't fit it on the table)

DSC04272.jpg

DSC04271.jpg

lol gotta love my crappy pics with my old digi cam...oh and forgot to clean my room..lol..

Kicker773: what the! unsa mana imoha bai? cloning?? idol!! :D

Bisaya si Kicker Bert?? hehehe kung mao na, bisan asa d i ta! :lol:

@ Kicker, just love your collections, I myself could barely afford one, let alone having multiples, you are the man! B))

Bisaya si Kicker Bert?? hehehe kung mao na, bisan asa d i ta! :lol:

@ Kicker, just love your collections, I myself could barely afford one, let alone having multiples, you are the man! B))

bisayang dako! bisdak na si kicker bai alain! :D

if not because of my build thread, i wouldn't even know.. i've been drolling on his collection for a while..

@MaveRick - I took out my cloning device and started cloning away...i think i cloned myself to stay home and take more pics but I think he's knocked out.

@Arthurius - Some yes, I originally started with the 1st gen YF19, but got tired with its faults and flaws, so I sold most of them and kept 3 I think from the original. Variants, Yes that is a possibility. I was looking for that colored MacPlus Book for references since it had quiet a few. We'll see this summer.

@Alain - Pastilan inita dire karon, naa ko sa New Orleans...mura man yatig pilipinas.. pastilan gayud.

@Ghost - thanks..i think all of the YF19 w/the exception of one in gerwalk mode are all 2gens with the FP bundle, I was too lazy to put them on.

@505thAirborne - I do have the G.I. Joe USS aircraft carrier, but when I move to a new place, wifey says I can have a Macross Room of my own - just in case if i get in trouble I won't have to sleep in the couch, but in the Macross Room with my beloved valks surrounding me...lol

@Vegas - Sana may bago akong Camera ka gaya mo tol'. Para mukhang professional naman sana ang mga pictures ko.. (leaning on that D90 kit on ebay w/ other necessities)

Anyone have any suggestions on any Toy stores carrying Macross stuff in New Orleans? Wife's at a conference this week, tagged along for the scenery.

Well, you put them on top so you can't reach them, right?

We maybe :)

I'm one of the few toy guys who doesn't actually play with them, i pose them and leave them to be enjoyed with eyes not hands, plus having them that high stop young 'uns from getting their hands on them!

@kicker773: damn! that's a lotta M+ going on there, i love it!

edit: LOL i didn't realise you were commenting on the robotech dvd's! i gotta wake up hey! yeah there onto collecting dust while the "real" dvd get watched often, getting through frontier right now :)

Edited by Bluemaxx

Guess I had the itch before leaving for New Orleans tomorrow.. couldn't resist had to do it.. since someone dared me lol

Old New Edwards Base:

NewEdwards3.jpg

New New Edwards Base: (Pic is w/out other YF19's, Couldn't fit it on the table)

DSC04272.jpg

DSC04271.jpg

lol gotta love my crappy pics with my old digi cam...oh and forgot to clean my room..lol..

even w/out a new cam we're all drooling just fine w/ what you have!

:( please translate... di ako marunong mag-bisaya, LOL :lol:

@Vegas - Sana may bago akong Camera ka gaya mo tol'. Para mukhang professional naman sana ang mga pictures ko.. (leaning on that D90 kit on ebay w/ other necessities)

diri sa vegas gainit din gyud 40 degrees celsius karon B))

buy a camera already man! :lol: