2nd Gall Force movie

Anyone know where I can find a BitTorrent of the second Gall Force movie? I've got the 1st and 3rd, but everywhere I look for the second, it's either sites that just plain don't have it (anymore anyway) or broken links.

Thanks.

Sorry, I have no idea...but I checked amazon.

When did these DVDs become so damned expensive? They were dirt cheap when they were out, and they were being discounted so heavily, I was seriously thinking about getting a second set just to have around. Now they're selling for collector prices? Just because something isn't made anymore doesn't mean it should cost a lot. No one wanted them at $20 a set, I don't think anyone's gonna be biting at $200+

So...nope, I can't help. But good luck.

Sorry, I have no idea...but I checked amazon.

When did these DVDs become so damned expensive? They were dirt cheap when they were out, and they were being discounted so heavily, I was seriously thinking about getting a second set just to have around. Now they're selling for collector prices? Just because something isn't made anymore doesn't mean it should cost a lot. No one wanted them at $20 a set, I don't think anyone's gonna be biting at $200+

So...nope, I can't help. But good luck.

The only one I bought on DVD was Rhea Gall Force, which I think I paid maybe $10 for like 7 years ago.

The others I've downloaded, excepted for the 2nd movie. Seems like every link for it I find is broken.

Rightstuf.com has all 3 movies for $15 each.

Buy them. They are absolutely worth it.

You know, I love Artmic's stuff. Love it.

I downloaded movie 1 and 2 for free. Watched the first movie, waiting to see the second one before I watch the third. Liked the mecha and ship designs, thought the story was pretty decent.

But, you know, I feel I didn't underpay all that much...

I'd pay like $5 each, but I just don't feel they're worth $15 each (and, keep in mind, I've gladly paid for the MOSPEADA box set, original BGC box set, 2 discs of BGC 2040, then the BGC 2040 box set, the original AD Police, the new AD Police, Bubblegum Crash, and would pay for scramble wars if it were available subbed).

You know, I love Artmic's stuff. Love it.

I downloaded movie 1 and 2 for free. Watched the first movie, waiting to see the second one before I watch the third. Liked the mecha and ship designs, thought the story was pretty decent.

But, you know, I feel I didn't underpay all that much...

I'd pay like $5 each, but I just don't feel they're worth $15 each (and, keep in mind, I've gladly paid for the MOSPEADA box set, original BGC box set, 2 discs of BGC 2040, then the BGC 2040 box set, the original AD Police, the new AD Police, Bubblegum Crash, and would pay for scramble wars if it were available subbed).

If it's available for a decent price, then stealing it just isn't justified. That's how I see it. Call me old fashioned.

Bought the box set years ago, plus Earth Chapter & New Era, stuff like this you've gotta hop on when you see it. As for thinking somethin's worth $5, that's just plain stupid, anime is almost never sold $5 a disc, aside from low price collections. Do I need to go back into the whole "in my day we paid $30 for 2 episodes on 1 VHS tape for premium subtitles, and we loved it!)?

I paid like $50 for the box set and don't regret it, but I DO regret that stupid DigitalEyes sent me factory rejects twice in a row. The first time they sent me a damaged box with damaged discs, and when I returned those they sent me good DVDs in another damaged box with a big razor cut across the middle of the face. I was so pissed, but I gave up. I should have returned it but I was demoralized and didn't care. Plus I didn't want to wait weeks to for another set to arrive if I bought elsewhere, I wanted to see the god damned show already.

I wish I had a non-damaged box. :(

If it's available for a decent price, then stealing it just isn't justified. That's how I see it. Call me old fashioned.

So, if it's available for an obscene price, stealing is justified?

I download movies and comics. If I like them, and they're still in print or available, then I go and buy them. Every time. I do this because I want people who put out the quality product to get the revenue and continue putting out most of whatever the product may be.

If I don't like it, I don't feel a need to buy it.

I know some of you on here may disagree with my personal take on it, but it's my way of, to some very small degree, trying to encourage people to put out high quality products.

As for Gall Force, I thought the first movie was ok, but remain undecided. I want to watch the second movie and the third, and then form my opinion. If I like them, I will then buy all three, likely from Rightstuf (this is how I've done it many times in the past, and actually Rightstuf has gotten a good amount of business from me).

I'm just mad we never got that last OVA, though really, if they'd stopped after teh 2nd/3rd movie it would have been fine.

What about that last one that was released here? New Era? That one was so terrible, animation wise, you could just tell they ran out of money or just didn't care any more. Although I though the story was okay. But the production values were just sad that I think it should never have been made.