2 minutes ago, Falcon said:

I missed out :(

Wonder if there's anywhere else to get one.

Nippon-Yasan is not online yet. So there's still a big chance for you. ;)

1 minute ago, Atheonyirh said:

Already order stop'd at HLJ. Took maybe ten minutes tops?

Or less.

Edited by no3Ljm

4 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

It's weird actually at HLJ. It keeps on asking me to login everytime I'm in the choose shipping page. I did that like 5 times. And it just goes back to the login page. Kinda what happened to me during the DX VF-31F preorder night. I tried on my iPhone and the order went thru. Hope I nab one though. Just waiting for the confirmation email. ^_^

hmm, maybe it's a bad cookie from your browser/

Just now, chyll2 said:

I really don't know how you guys do the search at HLJ, regardless,  thanks, I got this and the Messer DX because of the people here at the forum.

That's the problem with regular Search at HLJ. You have to use their Advanced Search option.

Yes! Got my email confirmation from HLJ. Time to go to bed. ;)

Good night guys! And thanks again F360! :drinks:

Edit: Order stop at HLJ but the price posted is already Y19000 from Y17100.

Edited by no3Ljm

1 minute ago, Falcon said:

I wonder if it's the same for CDJapan...

I updated the link on my post. Cdjapan sometimes have some weird links that you can't even see certain items from your browser and can only see it from your email link on your phone.

31 minutes ago, Falcon said:

I missed out :(

Wonder if there's anywhere else to get one.

If you're in the USA, then there's no worries, since it's a standard release, you should see pre orders opening up at pretty much all the usual webstores

39 minutes ago, Loop said:

Damn, I missed this because I left work yesterday after throwing up due to stomach flu. I just woke up after sleeping since like about 5pm yesterday :(

The stores in the states should be up in 2 days and of course something goes wrong on preorder night. 

Yeah, it figures that my luck would be as such though... I guess puking makes you forget about a lot of things lol. I had a post it attached to my monitor in my office, but I never even made it in to my office I went straight to bed.

Metal Build insanity! Well, this one was a long time coming for a lot of us MB fans. Able to finally complete the collection gap from the outrageous secondary prices of the original release. Didn't pay any attention to the announced PO, but my last attempts at securing any PO with Japan retailers has been fruitless. Paying the US surcharge from on the respected  retailers has been the only true way of securing these as of late...ugh. 

I second that!! I'm more of a UC Gundam fan myself and wish they would make more UC Gundams. What happened to the poll Bandi had for the next Gundam metal build? Didn't the RX-93 Nu Gundam win that poll?!!! I've been waiting for that Gundam to be a metal build!!

As for as waiting for the US retailers to carry the metal build Gundams, I don't want to pay the high mark up. I'd rather get it through a Japanese etailer. 

I was able to secure a pre order through HLJ for the mb 00 Seven Sword/G. I maybe interested in trading pre orders for the MB F91 through a Japanese etailer (preferably HLJ). Pm me if anyone wants to trade!

1 minute ago, anime52k8 said:

if it get's officially imported it'll probably be cheaper than from Japanese shops since you won't have to pay for shipping.

Really? I remember getting mb strike freedom from hlj at its pre order price of 20,000 yen I believe and bbts had it for $239.00 plus shipping if I'm not mistaken. Plus I don't ship ems. I usually ship SAL. Hlj has the MB f91 for 17,100 yen and bbts has it for $214.99 which is absurd!!! With SAL shipping (if available) would still be cheaper than bbts. Plus bbts will charge you for shipping (maybe $6 or $7) with their super saver option.

That's robot damashii and Figuarts though. The US reatilers know that the MB Gundams sell like hot cakes and pre orders on the Japanese sites go by quick (almost like dx Macross figures) so they use that to their advantage and mark the hell up on them. Figuarts and robot damashii don't sell out quick for pre orders like metal build. You can still get figuarts and robot damashii figures (depending on the character) days sometimes weeks after their initial pre order date.

Edited by subie81