The preorders for the AGP MK2 should be up at around 12am pacific, so like 3.5 hours from now, in-case anyone is interested.

It's up now.

The estimate weight is 838g

AMIAMI 9240 yen

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-012855

CDJpan 9900 yen

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOGDS-150387

HLJ 10450 yen

http://www.hlj.com/product/BANN01850/Act

post-2743-0-29909300-1438586251_thumb.jpg

Edited by F360

I've convinced myself to get that MkII girl.

At the very least and despite the Titans-colors, I'm hoping I can use her Defenser on my Damashii MkII.

My Unicorn AGP don't have a partner, anyway...

:bump:

That G-Defenser is actually a recolor of the Tamashii Web exclusive RD unit, so it fits the RD Mk-II perfectly.

• 2 weeks later...

After seeing the review for the RG Red Frame I'm super hyped for the MB version. I wonder how Bandai will do the back of the shoulders because the all red shoulder with red detailing underneath looked always weird to me. I'm also looking forward to the markings on it. I'm hoping they print the logo on the shoulder and leg.

After seeing the review for the RG Red Frame I'm super hyped for the MB version. I wonder how Bandai will do the back of the shoulders because the all red shoulder with red detailing underneath looked always weird to me. I'm also looking forward to the markings on it. I'm hoping they print the logo on the shoulder and leg.

If any of the previous MB line is an indication it's going to have plenty of tampo printing with all the bells and whistles in terms of markings. :D

It will most likely similar to this but using metallic red instead of gold.

post-2743-0-33817900-1440897138_thumb.jpg

I hope on the red frame they will change the some of the Glossy red to metallic instead. From the lasted pic of the red frame, the white, black and red all look very glossy, not sure if they are going for this look due to suppose Phase shift armor or something,

Yeah with the Gold Frame it looks a bit better. What I mean is exactly this part:

IMG_8265.jpg

(courtesy of http://www.gaijin-gunpla.com)

Without a wash or some sort of highlighted detail it just looks very bland to me and more like a toy than a high price and quality collectible. Maybe a metallic paint will do wonders. I guess I will know once I have it in hands.

• 3 weeks later...

Probably meant that the MB Red Frame will be on display during Tamashii Nations 2015, which happens over 30th Oct - 1st November.

According to Toys Daily, this will be a Tamashii webshop release.

Isn't it odd that the Red Frame is a Tamashii Webshop release and the Gold Frame is not? :blink:

Thanks for the info. It will be much easier to acquire if it its a webshop exclusive release.

Nice one! Will be waiting for NY to put up the preorder for Red Frame! :D

I really want that TM Revolution (Heine custom) Destiny! much cooler looking than stock Destiny. :p

I hope they release it was a web order later on like they did for Trans Am Exia.

I am thinking really hard how to split one toy worth's of money to buy two or even three toys. :(

edit: I wonder how much will be the premium for it, will NY carry it?

If it is as per previous Tamashii Nations events, where the Tamashii webshop conducted a seperate lottery for exclusive pieces, then NY would list a very limited amount for orders.