11 hours ago, Big s said:

I think price and accessory attachments are the only downsides

You can say that again!  With all the accessories and options for customization and display, I'd have bought twice as many if they were half the price.

I'm a little disappointed that Crowley Hamon isn't articulated but I guess they didn't want to compromise the sculpt for the joints. Overall I've been impressed with the line but as mentioned above they are a bit pricey especially if you get the sets for the extras. They're probably saving Amuro for last so they can get consumers  to pick up the other characters 1st in preparation for his release.

8 minutes ago, Scyla said:

Hey isn’t that the old geezer from Build Fighters (Try)? Is he cosplaying?

Hahaha! :lol: 

Actually it's the opposite. Ramba Ral survived the explosion. Not knowing that the explosion is going to throw him to the Build Fighters (Try) 'real' world and starts masquerading as "Ral-San" and have a crush on Sei's mom. ;) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, pengbuzz said:

Ok; at my age, these 1/12's are looking as detailed as 1/6's. I think I need new eyeglasses!

Toys and model kits have really come a long way since I was a kid. The idea of putting a full cloth outfit on a six inch figure is not something I would have thought of. There have been a few lately and it’s definitely interesting to see.

17 hours ago, pengbuzz said:

Ok; at my age, these 1/12's are looking as detailed as 1/6's. I think I need new eyeglasses!

Pre-ordered Char ages ago and got it a few weeks ago.  In hand, it is quick nice.  Don't have it displayed yet but definitely worth it if you are a Char fan.

Seed Ver A.N.I.M.E. is a thing, an expensive proposition if you are a completionist.  Strike due September 2022

image.png.1d105d20996d710a1266a7e244eb121f.png

Aile Striker & Effect Parts set, September 2022:

image.png.f623444dc1ee13da3066eb898b8d941b.png

Upcoming GINN, October 2022:

image.png.3866f5a2255305b717608b66cb967bcc.png

Future releases:

image.png.0e5070c6a92243b5b19b6845fed3e47e.png

image.png.52b2ad4fd8e17aba8b973ce9a81b861a.png

26 minutes ago, Darth Mingus said:

Seed Ver A.N.I.M.E. is a thing, an expensive proposition if you are a completionist.  Strike due September 2022

image.png.1d105d20996d710a1266a7e244eb121f.png

Aile Striker & Effect Parts set, September 2022:

image.png.f623444dc1ee13da3066eb898b8d941b.png

Future releases:

image.png.0e5070c6a92243b5b19b6845fed3e47e.png

I didn't know that the Strike and Aile Pack are going to be sold separately. Having said that, one might think that the Packs from the previous Robot Spirits Strike can be used? Hmmm.

Also, I doubt that the Aegis can transform in this A.N.I.M.E. version. Bandai really NEED to GIVE us a new AEGIS figure that TRANSFORMS. What was the last one that transforms, Advanced MS in Action line back in 2003? IMHO Aegis really deserves to have a Metal Robot Damashii or Metal Build treatment. :good: 

Edited by no3Ljm