9 hours ago, F360 said:

There a first in hand review ....

I rewatched the video again, and man, I'm loving that shoulder ratchet joints. That clickity sound. :wub:

Too bad he didn't explore that much regarding the leg area. He already got scared when he tried to move back the leg due to the sliding mechanism on it. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2020 at 9:33 PM, no3Ljm said:

For RD A.N.I.M.E. GM lovers out there. ;)

TGM-79 GM Trainer Ver.

bm02.jpg

What's the source for the trainer version?

On 12/20/2020 at 10:22 PM, anime52k8 said:

I find the idea of a light armor GM very amusing.  Is it Just made out of cardboard?

That's sort of the point. The pilots with a background as conventional fighter pilots considered the extra armor of the standard version useless.

I'm pretty excited by even more MSV releases. The roster is really filling out.

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

What the?!?!?! :shok:

Yea I know... -_-. I couldnt recall where I saw members saying they ordered it. But wanted to share as soon as I saw the news. A friend wanted to get it. As cool as it looks and during these times I had to pass on it. Plus about the same price I would probably lean towards the PGUnleashed instead.

Annnnnnd I shouldnt be talking because I just bought HT Warmachine MK6 from Amiami at a really marked down price (235$ + shipping costs). I had to settle for ferry and couldnt justify spending 95$ on shipping via dhl when it'll just sit in my storageroom after it arrives, lol.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, General Rasp said:

Has Bandai announced when the pre-orders for the Metal Robot Zeta go up? I thought I saw February 2nd on one of the magazine scans but haven't been able to confirm that on Tamashii nation's website.  

image.thumb.png.54169aae2c0ecd082e424754b3bc8c72.png

https://tamashii.jp/special/metal_robot/zetagundam/

Also it normally shows it below too for the month

https://tamashii.jp/item_announced/

image.thumb.png.22eedfb21def54b578f31032316edc04.png

• 4 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Big s said:

Finally a Char action figure!

78301EEB-0FA2-4B46-96C6-D125E28C641F.jpeg

032248E7-3728-4A7C-9368-4410EA9BB055.jpeg

Yeah, saw this one last night. I also assume that you didn't see my post last page. This one I believe is fully clothed and at 1/12 scale. ;) 

On 11/7/2020 at 8:47 PM, no3Ljm said:

I saw some images of the 1/12 Char, but hadn’t seen any details. It does look pretty good and now I’m wondering if Bandai is mad that they passed up putting that sh figuarts one into production that they teased awhile back. I do also like the little 1/18 one coming out and it will go good with the grunts that I bought. Kinda wondering if the federation pilot set will have a generic female and male pilot to go with Amuro or if they might do white base pilots.

• 1 month later...

13 hours ago, hkj711 said:

Those are some great deals. No tax for Surethingtoys but major downside is paying up front.  EE you just gotta pay tax and shipping unless u buy it when it's in stock.

Edit:. Looks like Surethingtoys charges tax for California residents now

Edited by ps99042

5 hours ago, slaginpit said:

been watching this for a while. Didnt have the money then but what do you guys think?

N2444494001001_006.jpg

I bought this during the initial release. Didn't know that the price is now doubled. :shok: It was already expensive as is when it got released. But at $450, I will basically think about it first.

To answer your initial question, the figure looks awesome and huge. So huge, I actually don't know where to display it. :lol: But I gotta say displaying it as a centerpiece along with the last Metal Damashii Hi-Nu figure is really worth it. It's probably going to be as big as the upcoming HGUC release. Atleast, with this one you don't need to build and paint it. And it already comes with a display stand as well. :good: 

16 hours ago, slaginpit said:

been watching this for a while. Didnt have the money then but what do you guys think?

N2444494001001_006.jpg

Worth 450 bucks???

Robot Soul Side Ms Nightingale (Heavy Paint Specifications ...

The figure is amazing and you will notice it every time you walk into the room. It is well built with strong joints and some die cast metal for support. And Bandai did a very nice job with the paint but that will vary from figure to figure. But as @no3Ljm said, it is massive. For reference it will fill an entire detolf shelf and it has to be placed at an angle. It does have articulation but due to the design of the suit you aren't going to be able to get a lot of dynamic posing. I managed to get a good flight pose with it holding the gun out but that was the limit on a wide open shelf. 

Personally I don't think the figure is worth $450, considering it is more of a statue than an action figure. I would hunt around on Mandrake or Yahoo Japan auctions, see you can find a better price. $300 - $350 shipped to me would be the limit. And shipping will be expensive, the box was bigger could hold two to three metal build figures. I recommend hunting around on Buyee, I have been able to figure reasonable prices. Also look for, if you don't have it, the robot spirits Psycho Doga. It was a p-bandai figure released last year but has funnel affects for the Nightingale.  Considering the price Bandai should have included effect parts but oh well. 

If paint rub bothers you be aware that the front tip of the chest could have a blemish. The unit is very well packed but on my copy the plastic clamshell very slight rubbed the paint in that area during transit. It has a slight blemish and I can't see it anymore. If you are a big fan of the Nightingale I highly recommend this figure, just don't over pay too much. I don't regret buying it. I am still getting the HG model mostly because I want to see how Bandai engineers the joints for the wing binders. There is going to be a lot of weight with those. 

Hope that helps.