Quick question. Anyone have idea if the Chogokin RX-78F00 is going to be an exclusive at the Yokohama Factory or is it going to be available in some online shops? Just wondering since it will be available in December but then I don't see it taking some preorders for it. Any news about this?

https://tamashii.jp/item/13445/

RX-78F00_01_Chogokin.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I’m liking the Zeta. :wub: 

Wish there will be White Unicorn version down the line so I can ditch Kamille’s. :rolleyes:

Well Bandai do have a history of making the white unicorn ver for many of their zeta .   So I would say there’s a high chance .   I still have my 1/200  Hcm pro ver and still love it . 

18 minutes ago, F360 said:

Well Bandai do have a history of making the white unicorn ver for many of their zeta .   So I would say there’s a high chance .   I still have my 1/200  Hcm pro ver and still love it . 

I hope so. That’s actually the reason why I didn’t get the initial RD Zeta release in the hopes that there might be a White Unicorn down the line. But they didn’t. And with this release knowing that it’s transformable, I really wish that there will be a White Unicorn version. Guess, I will probably get this one first and see how it goes. And as messy as the Cita has been, I was still hoping for a White Unicorn version so I have it in 1/100 scale too. Here’s to hoping. ;) 

6 minutes ago, Valkyrie Hunter D said:

Dangit, I missed the HLJ preorder for the Robot Spirits GP-03S. 

I wonder if Bandai would be crazy enough to make a Dendrobium unit for it?

Well, they made a RD bust of the Neo Zeong. So why not?

17 hours ago, Valkyrie Hunter D said:

Dangit, I missed the HLJ preorder for the Robot Spirits GP-03S. 

I wonder if Bandai would be crazy enough to make a Dendrobium unit for it?

Can't imagine how much the price of a full Dendrobium is going to be at that scale. The Neo Zeong bust costs Y16000/Y17600 back in 2018. Ge:Drai is the latest huge figure they have at Y26500/Y29150.

robotspirits_ge-drai.thumb.jpg.79aa8100c95d3a78b0cfdf6f386f2dda.jpg

1924618687_DendrobiumMikotoMisakaVer(3).thumb.jpg.7f5f36ff6c5be31e08590297576461ad.jpg

Looking at this image, yep, it's going to look awesome. :good:But it's sure is a wallet buster. :lol:

Sorry guys, it's been a while since i bought a non-gunpla Gundam figure...is there already a release date for the new Z Ka signature? Do we know what scale is going to be? Sorry i am bit ignorant about gundam figures that are not gunpla.Thanks!

10 hours ago, Ryoma said:

Sorry guys, it's been a while since i bought a non-gunpla Gundam figure...is there already a release date for the new Z Ka signature? Do we know what scale is going to be? Sorry i am bit ignorant about gundam figures that are not gunpla.Thanks!

Metal Damashii Zeta? No official release date yet. And it’s going to be in 1/144 scale just like the rest of the other RD and MD figures.

13 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Metal Damashii Zeta? No official release date yet. And it’s going to be in 1/144 scale just like the rest of the other RD and MD figures.

Thank you! It looks great but unfortunately it won't fit on my 1/100 gunpla collections from the Z gundam universe :( 

39 minutes ago, Ryoma said:

Thank you! It looks great but unfortunately it won't fit on my 1/100 gunpla collections from the Z gundam universe :( 

Technically, the Gundam Figures are all non-scale.  Bandai is aiming for consistent size versus accuracy.  The Metal Build series is around 1/100 while the Metal Damashii series is closer to 1/144.  The Robot Damashii series is closer to 1/150.  I think only the Metal Structure series is officially at 1/60 scale.

At least, this is what they look like to me.

13 hours ago, Ryoma said:

If you’re looking for a Zeta that’s already built in 1/100 scale, I’m thinking of a third party released called Tomemei Cita. It mimics like a Metal Build figure due to its diecast content. It doesn’t have that much of a tampo print like what they showed in the upcoming Metal Damashii figure but then you can probably somehow add decals to it if you want to. The only downside of that figure is the messy transformation and it doesn’t hold really well in Wave Rider form.

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

If you’re looking for a Zeta that’s already built in 1/100 scale, I’m thinking of a third party released called Tomemei Cita. It mimics like a Metal Build figure due to its diecast content. It doesn’t have that much of a tampo print like what they showed in the upcoming Metal Damashii figure but then you can probably somehow add decals to it if you want to. The only downside of that figure is the messy transformation and it doesn’t hold really well in Wave Rider form.

That's the one that's basically just a "Metal Build" of the MG 2.0 model kit, right? If so, maybe the MG decals, first- and/or third-party alike, will suffice.

1 hour ago, kajnrig said:

That's the one that's basically just a "Metal Build" of the MG 2.0 model kit, right? If so, maybe the MG decals, first- and/or third-party alike, will suffice.

Yup. But it doesn’t have all of its locking mechanism of the MG v2.0 for some reasons that’s why it felt messy.

Edited by no3Ljm

17 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Thank you for the suggestion, i actually already own that model and it looks good in "battroid" mode but it is a floppy mess and really hard to transform properly. It's kind of a shame because it does look really good. I just hope that one day Bandai will release a Ka version of it(as a gunpla of course).

On 12/7/2020 at 12:16 PM, Ryoma said:

Thank you for the suggestion, i actually already own that model and it looks good in "battroid" mode but it is a floppy mess and really hard to transform properly. It's kind of a shame because it does look really good. I just hope that one day Bandai will release a Ka version of it(as a gunpla of course).

True. But I still don't mind if they do a Cita White Unicorn variant. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still undecided if I should get one or not. I know it's store exclusive and the only way to get it is thru YJA or proxy but I don't think it worth $300+. Doesn't even have a Core Fighter. But I really do appreciate the organic look. How I really wish it looks like the MG ver3 kit.

I hope someone will post this beside a Metal Build Exia or a GFFMC RX-78-2 The Origin for comparison.

https://hobby.dengeki.com/reviews/1128451/

chogokin_RX-78F00_01.jpg

chogokin_RX-78F00_02.jpg

chogokin_RX-78F00_03.jpg

chogokin_RX-78F00_04.jpg

chogokin_RX-78F00_05.jpg

chogokin_RX-78F00_06.jpg

chogokin_RX-78F00_07.jpg

chogokin_RX-78F00_08.jpg

chogokin_RX-78F00_09.jpg

chogokin_RX-78F00_10.jpg

chogokin_RX-78F00_11.jpg

chogokin_RX-78F00_12.jpg

chogokin_RX-78F00_13.jpg

chogokin_RX-78F00_14.jpg

On 12/11/2020 at 9:33 PM, no3Ljm said:

For RD A.N.I.M.E. GM lovers out there. ;)

TGM-79 GM Trainer Ver

RGM-79L GM Light Armor Ver.

I find the idea of a light armor GM very amusing.  Is it Just made out of cardboard?

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I'm still undecided if I should get one or not. I know it's store exclusive and the only way to get it is thru YJA or proxy but I don't think it worth $300+. Doesn't even have a Core Fighter. But I really do appreciate the organic look. How I really wish it looks like the MG ver3 kit.

I hope someone will post this beside a Metal Build Exia or a GFFMC RX-78-2 The Origin for comparison.

There a first in hand review ....

7 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

chogokin_RX-78F00_01.jpg

chogokin_RX-78F00_02.jpg

chogokin_RX-78F00_03.jpg

chogokin_RX-78F00_04.jpg

chogokin_RX-78F00_05.jpg

chogokin_RX-78F00_06.jpg

chogokin_RX-78F00_07.jpg

chogokin_RX-78F00_08.jpg

chogokin_RX-78F00_09.jpg

chogokin_RX-78F00_10.jpg

chogokin_RX-78F00_11.jpg

chogokin_RX-78F00_12.jpg

chogokin_RX-78F00_13.jpg

chogokin_RX-78F00_14.jpg

Exclusive ! really sad, I was hoping to get one but with this price, No. 

3 hours ago, Black Valkyrie said:

Exclusive ! really sad, I was hoping to get one but with this price, No. 

I'll skip it if the prices won't go down and hope for Bandai to announce a Metal Build RX-78-2 now knowing that they're going to make some UC suits. Or just wait for the next chance on going back to Japan and visit the site before it ends. Or if there's a good soul here who's planning to go there in the next 6 months and help a member out not to spend too much obtaining it. I will appreciate it. :rolleyes: