8 hours ago, kajnrig said:

Do RDs get rereleased ever? The GP01 and GP02A were both extremely popular (or at least their lack of availability would suggest as much), and while I managed to snag me a GP01 for a good price after release, the GP02A is proving to be more problematic.

I think the only ones that have been re-released were the original RX-78 and Zaku. 

I am soooo ready for a GP-01FB!

The Gundam and Zaku weren't technically re-released. They were repaint/remarking versions. I believe some of the pre ANIME figures like the GM Sniper II had restocks but I can't recall an actual labeled re-issue like with Revoltech or FIGMA.

NY has the GP02 in stock but the mark up is ~$20.

13 hours ago, kajnrig said:

Do RDs get rereleased ever? The GP01 and GP02A were both extremely popular (or at least their lack of availability would suggest as much), and while I managed to snag me a GP01 for a good price after release, the GP02A is proving to be more problematic.

only a tiny a few ever gets a re release...... I don't buy much RD but I recall the Freedom and Seven-sword got reissue. 

If you are looking for a RD GPO2a.. nin-nin-games have it for $69

https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/new-figures-free-shipping/30765-gundam-0083-stardust-memory-rx-78gp02a-gundam-physalis-ver-anime-robot-spirits-side-ms-.html

https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/content/6-faq#covid

Canada, Asia (temporary suspension of Eco/SAL mail):
- FREE Upgrade of all Eco/SAL orders to Registered AIRMAIL or FEDEX

USA, Ireland, etc.
Australia, New Zealand, UAE, Russian Federation, Israel, etc.
(temporary suspension of all Japan Post mail):
- FREE Upgrade of all orders to FEDEX with a maximum of +1,000¥ (JPY)

Beyond, our Customer Service will contact you on a case by case basis.

Edited by F360

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, General Rasp said:

Bandai just gave everyone a good reason to pre-order the Metal Robot Spirits Freedom.

https://p-bandai.com/us/item/N2547932001001

Aw crap. I wish I started with metal robot spirits because their Seed/Destiny lineup is progressing much more than their stupid metal build. They're stuck with repaints and Strike attachments. 

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, SuperHobo said:

I see some hints of transforming elements in that Zeta. I imagine they are using the engineering from the metal robot damashii Zeta plus? Why can't Bandai have the balls to make a new 1/100 transforming Zeta gundam? 

3 hours ago, Black Valkyrie said:

Does it fully transform ?,  still have the 2003 Chogokin Zeta. 

I'm curious too since I didn't have the previous Zeta Plus from the same line so not sure if that's a parts-former or it's a perfect transforming, say like the RG kit for that scale. I like Zeta but I'm kind of reconsidering if I'm going to get it. But if it's the White Unicorn version, then it's a no-brainer for me. ;) 

And yeah, I wish they should just release this on the GFFMC line so it's going to be a 1/100 scale. The alternative Cita figure that I have is now a paperweight. :unsure:

3 hours ago, F360 said:

yeah, i'm pretty sure it can transform..   They already did it for the Metal robot zeta plus c1.   :lol:

They even made their old 1/200 scale hcm pro zeta transformable. :lol:

I'm pretty sure. ;) I'm just sour graping on the Robot Damashii non-transformable Zeta and the aforementioned Cita. Hehehe. :lol: 

I appreciate that they made the Chogokin 1/100 scale though it's 7mm taller than standard RX-78 in 1/100 at 18cm. Though by comparing the standing pose pics with the Robot Damashii version, I find the RD looks beefier somehow which I kind of preferred. Not sure if it's just the lighting and angle differences.

RX-78F00_01_Chogokin.thumb.jpg.8380001ac3e28b7a1cba62acd8be4871.jpgRX-78F00_01_RobotDamashii.thumb.jpg.127ca1c1ae8e7d683a4e87a38d3345a8.jpg

10 minutes ago, anime52k8 said:

I think the old 1:1 statue design was a lot better. this one is kinda ugly imo.

You know what, I totally forgot how the first statue looks like. I thought it's still the same, meaning they were just going to repurpose it to fit it into the new moving structure. So I googled it, and I have to agree the first statue looks better than this one. Now I have to rethink my priorities in life. ^_^ 

Since I made bad decisions when it comes to Gundam I will probably end up getting both the chogokin and robot spirits versions. 

Question about the Gundam ZZ Ka in the scans, are they re-releasing the metal robot spirits ZZ with a FAZZ backpack or selling the back pack separately as an add-on?

• 2 weeks later...